1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Open letter to football clubs

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Norwayleedsforever, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Norwayleedsforever

Norwayleedsforever Well-Known Member

Dear football clubs

I have seen that the owner of Colchester United (Robbie Cowling) have now gone out and made the club a political organisation with his statement about supporters booing the BLM kneeling. And said that supporters that are booing the BLM kneeling are not welcome in the club anymore.

So, I ask what will the next be? Everyone that is for or against abortion are not welcome in the club? Or, everyone that is for or against Brexit are not welcome in our club? Or do you believe that the human kind are responsible for global warming or not? Are you for or against woman’s right to decide over their own body? Etc.

There is a lot of political stands you could take that is morally and humanely correct and very important issues in our society. But I don’t think a football club or sports for that matter is the right venue for this type of actions.

And if a club should decide to become a political organisation, who will then decide in what political direction it should go? The owner, that changes and so their political stands? The supports, that is always there but has a political view point from all corners?

The supporters were booing because they don’t want their club to be a political organisation and not because they don’t support the work to get rid of racism. They want their club to be politically neutral.

Or do we really want supporters of football clubs to choose witch club to support out of political conviction? Is that they way we want to go? I think this is a very dangerous way to go and it could put clubs in a position as political targets. It could make football clubs a more “legit” target for terrorism.

All the club’s owners, players and supporters should stand together and say no. My clubs shell stay political neutral and don’t be attending political campaigns or be indulging in political issues. We are here for the masses and in our club, all are equal.

Kind regards

Concern football supporter

2. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Well Done Norway<applause>

3. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

I agree with you whole heartedly,,OLOF, Norway's letter said it all. Millwall, as have other clubs, have done a lot to try ti rid the club of racism and this knee thing is just a show., and Robbie Cowling is trying to look good to the weird left.

4. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Cowling is virtue signalling like most of these pricks do Brissy.
    They havent got the balls to speak out about this BLM marxist bullshit

5. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

I would like to know what is the difference between clubs getting rid of far right NF supporters and not these far left bigots.:huh:

6. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

It's because the woke control the media. Time for a complete overhaul and get rid.

7. Irishshako

It's almost becoming a commie state, if you speak out against what's happening now, they shut you off. So people are only getting one side. <grr>

8. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

Cancel culture Shaks, speak out against them and you're out <doh>

9. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Did you hear about the lg1 football pundit getting taken off air because he used the term 'handbags' when two rival players were having disagreement, i kid you not
    ****in world is mad with all these leftie ****s walking among us

10. Irishshako

<grr> ffs, what a joke OLOF....<grr>

Norwayleedsforever likes this.

11. Infidel

Infidel Well-Known Member

Robbie Cowling is a pillow biter .....Ooops, am i allowed to say that!!! Ah well bollocks to it, I’ve said it now.

12. Irishshako

<laugh>

Norwayleedsforever likes this.
  13. esteponawhite

esteponawhite Well-Known Member

Enough is enough,
    I am sick and tired of being told what I can think and what I can say.
    If the easily offended people don't like it, then another thing to be offendend about.
    The thin end of the wedge has been driven too deep now.
    It's now our time to fight for our rights.

14. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

I see what you mean, it's totally one sided on here :emoticon-0136-giggl

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  15. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

With Sky Sports relentless plugging for BLM and the hatchet job they tried on Millwall last night many Millwall fans are cancelling Sky as I will when my deal ends in February.
    Talking to a Leeds season ticket holder yesterday he is adamant he will boo if Leeds continue kneeling when fans are allowed back in, the booing is not racist and is not illegal so that Colchester chairman should try listening to the fans rather than ****ing them off, the BLM banner is tainted as well as divisive which is what fans are not comfortable with, scrap the knee and get back to the real work within the communities around each and every football ground.

16. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

That **** who scored for qpr and went to the Wall fans and gave the racist black panther salute should be sine die, the thick bastard, not a word about that racism from the bent msm

17. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Get a sky dodgybox Ringo, itll make you feel better knowing youre ****ing them over

18. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Several weeks back, Simon Jordan asked on TalkSport why BLM when we’ve had “Kick It Out” in this country for years. Why support BLM which has uncomfortable undertones.

19. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

It’s on my Christmas list OLOF, I pay good money to watch football not to be preached at and told how to think, **** ‘em enough is enough!!

20. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

He is the only one that has asked Millwall fans what the booing was all about and he put that over very clearly on Monday, although Dim White couldn’t quite grasp what he was saying the thick ****.