1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

OSC "Meet Hull City" event Driffield

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by The Omega Man, Jan 17, 2020.

1. The Omega Man

The Omega Man Well-Known Member

The OSC has been working hard to bring back to the supporter community, local meet the player style events. Over the last few months, we have been forging new relationships within the club and with organisations conected to the club. We will be fund raising for the Angus McDonald Foundation and for a Tigers Trust community project at our pub quiz nights.
    Our commitment to Fundraising and supporter events in the community has led to a partnerships with KCOM and The Tigers Trust. A direct result of the partnership with KCOM is the event that we have announced today.
    I hope that some of you will come along. I know that autographs are not every ones cup of tea and they certainly are not mine, but selfies and stuff like that do appeal to some. It is a chance to meet players and I have to say that these nights are popular.

"Hull City’s promotion chasing stars are to meet their fans at a special Official Supporters Club event in Driffield.

The community Q&A event, which is being organised in partnership with KCOM, will be held at Driffield Secondary School from 6.45pm on Thursday, 30 January.

As well a chance to get autographs and photographs with members of the current team, ex-City players will also be on hand to talk about their memories of playing for the Tigers.

Kathryn Townsley, of the Hull City Official Supporters Club, said: “We’re very excited to be bringing fans in Driffield the chance to “Meet Hull City - our first such event outside of Hull for a number of years.

“There’ll be chance to ask questions, grab a selfie, get autographs and also to win a signed shirt and ball.”

As Grant McCann’s Tigers push for a place in the Championship play-off places, demand for tickets for the free event is likely to be high with fans urged to book now to avoid disappoint.

Brendon Smurthwaite, KCOM’s community coordinator who will be hosting the event, said: “I’m delighted to be hosting this event in Driffield which is bringing City’s star players closer to their fans in the East Riding. It’s a great opportunity to ask some rising stars and Tigers legends questions about what it’s really like to be a City player and also about what they think of the club’s promotion chances this year.”

Tickets for the Q&A are free but limited. Fans can guarantee a place at the event by downloading a ticket by following this link https://billetto.co.uk/e/a-community-event-tickets-406325

Tickets are limited to 4 per application.
    The event is open to all Hull City fans."

2. The Omega Man

A successful night, here is the video.

Kempton likes this.
  3. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Good stuff mate.
    Few points
    Yosser comes across really well
    Samuelsons gonna attract the laydees
    They’re an ugly lot in the east riding aren’t they
    Apart from John obviously <laugh>

4. The Omega Man

It was a really good night, even though I say so myself... The dodgy looking bloke at 43sec needs sorting out though... It was a very very long day, but worth it.

5. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member