1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

OT, Channel 4 Documentary on Marajuana

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Red Hadron Collider, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

Did anyone watch this last night? It was a comparison on the effects of skunk Vs hash Vs placebo. It was worth it if for no other reason than to see Jon Snow, Jennie Bond and Matthew Parrish stoned <laugh> They even had an ex-undercover drugs copper on it and he just pissed himself laughing. They were monitoring the effects in different ways using an MRI scanner. Jon Snow had to be taken out with a massive attache of paranoia <laugh>
    Results:

Skunk > hash > placebo

Music appreciation and enjoyment: skunk (only just) > hash > placebo

Short-term memory loss: skunk > hash > placebo

Paranoia (white noise test): skunk > hash > weed (I passed this and was stoned) <laugh>

There were a few others which are slipping my memory <laugh>

Overall feeling was that it should be legalised and regulated. There was a graphic up on the effects of various narcotics on overall health. Alcohol was the worst followed by nicotine then heroin. Cannabis (generic) was somewhere in the middle before this research was done. After, they split skunk and hash up. Professor David Nutt was asked to say where skunk would fit in. He said same as the last one. Asked about hash, he said it was the least damaging to health out of all of them. Vapourisers were endorsed by a medical doctor.

Your views?

2. Flappy Flanagan (JK)

Flappy Flanagan (JK) Well-Known Member

I saw this. When they should the vote results at they end and 84% voted in favour of legalization I though 'not many people against it bothered watching then'.

I doubt it will ever be legalized. It doesnt suit the image that the current government want to portray to the world.

3. Red Hadron Collider

Yeah, but don't think they're not weighing that up Vs tax revenues <ok>

4. moreinjuredthanowen

IMO all alcohol and nicotine should be banned forthwith and cansofbiz should never be legalized.

IMO all three are designed by the lizardmen to induce mass lethargy and enable the invasion to come...

(or so i was told by sisu)

Morpheus likes this.
  5. moreinjuredthanowen

the only reason that heroin is less than nicotine is the volume of use. Heroin and other such drugs like crack and so forth have such desperate consequences as not to even factor into this.

Alcohol is one of the most dangerous as its got mass consumption too. people stick it up there but the effects on health are not probably by individual but by cost to the health of the country via fall down drunks, fights and brawls and the more chronic illnesses.

Relatively few use cannibis as its not legal.. ergo its effects are felt less.

If you just looked at the individual. we all know the consequences of long term use of all of these. Heroin is a pure killer, nicotine will get you via cancer due to delivery systems but health of vaporizers isn't exactly proven. Alcohol will rot your liver... and so forth. Cannibis has an unhealthy delivery system today... its effects also have consequences cos frankly... anyone i personally know end up lazy arsed ****ers who don't get up out of bed and that has its own endings.

6. Red Hadron Collider

Don't generalise. When I say 'vapouriser', I don't mean e ciggies. My vapouriser is specifically designed for cannabis. All you get is pure THC. No smoke or ****. I've used the ****er on a train to London and no-one was any the wiser <laugh>

7. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

was pretty un-baised, then came the young guy who started talking about hallucinations, hearing voices, thinking people wanted to kill him in school and i kinda lost interest and rolled a spliff.

he was clearly an illuminati minion sent to brainwash people into thinking this... "All new super-duper extra strong genetically modified thunderfuck ganja" that "ruins lives" was to blame for him becoming bat **** crazy.

on a side note kudos to C4 for using a volcano vape, ahhh memories

8. moreinjuredthanowen

except the snacks sales cos you bought the entire lot.... munchies yeah <ok>

9. moreinjuredthanowen

i've seen pineapple express... <whistle.

10. saintKlopp

FFS

I do like this one though:
    You never know when you're gonna need it so keep it handy......

11. FedLadSonOfAnfield

Who needs vaping when ya got bongs??

Saw the Jon Snow clip couple of weeks ago, think he just had a whitey

Enjoy music much more after a toke, can hear loads more in the mix

My stance is drugs are drugs. Some are legal drugs - alcomahol, cancer sticks, painkillers etc and most are illegal/regulated/prescribed/other form of controlled drugs. But they're all substances that alter a persons chemical balance in the brain/state of consciousness so stigmatising some as evil and worse than others is misleading and pointless.

12. FedLadSonOfAnfield

Marahajawijijuana. Got to get it right. <ok>

13. Red Hadron Collider

I'm not sure about marijuana. I thought it could be spelt in several ways.

I'll give you attache though. **** knows how that happened <laugh>

14. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

is it good? never seen it, i cant watch films with james de franco without getting all moist.

15. saintKlopp

It's definitely right with an "i"- I'm not certain about alternatives.
    An attache of paranoia is brilliant, though - I'd keep it. <ok>

16. FedLadSonOfAnfield

Can't go anywhere without my filofax of sorrow

saintKlopp likes this.
  17. saintKlopp

I don't smoke baccy so I usually miss out if there's a spliff doing the rounds. I've done a fair bit of grass over the years but I'm not a regular user of anything other than alcohol.
    Like most of my generation, I was a strong advocate of decriminalisation- but I must admit I've seen a few friends develop serious paranoia over the years through usage. Might not be a popular thing to say, but I can only speak as I find.

Tobes The Grinch likes this.
  18. moreinjuredthanowen

it was good but second viewing is stupid... it is also a classic... well stereotype would be better word... seth rogan performance.

19. moreinjuredthanowen

well.... perscribed = hopefully needed and beneficial though by ads in us i wonder.... controlled substance = should mean harmful. I mean paracetamol alters brain chemistry. theres a fair difference between that and heroin.

my ivew is something need controlling so the debate is really is on is cannabis that bad etc etc.

20. FedLadSonOfAnfield

Any 'drug' can be 'harmful' though can't it?? It's all down to how the user takes them

Painkillers (even the softer nurofen kind) are advertised as beneficial, good drugs but they can be abused and cause serious liver damage if you use them frequently over a number of years.