1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

OT: Who is voting UKIP?

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by ProjectVRD, May 7, 2014.

1. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

All this austerity targeted at the poorest in society and still borrowing go's up? Pretty much says it all as far as failed Policies go with this crap Tory party, meeting themselves coming back with their own iniquities, such Karma aye!.......................<laugh>

2. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

SDP went through this faze of winning every bye election but when it came to the real issues they faded without a trace....the same will happen to Ukip who are too far behind anyway to make a difference...

3. swimaway

swimaway Well-Known Member

Not me :)

Bizzare that if the policies were put forward by the Tories, us Welsh would scream blue murder. Dress it up in an alternative way and the right wing nature becomes scarily apparent in many. Hypocrites discovering insular, selfish & facist tendencies springs to mind :)

Perhaps its just me, but I get vey scared by groundswell right wing populist movements with charismatic leaders spouting no clear policy apart from secularism.

Each to their own, but I would rather stand by my grandparents attitude to fight against similar attitudes.

I dont get this protest vote ****, because ultimatetly you nail your colours to a mast and there aint no looking back.