1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Our Next Game

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Supcon72, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Supcon72

Supcon72 Well-Known Member

Assuming the season does restart at some point, will the order of games be reset from where they stopped, i.e. in the same order, or if the first game is not until May, does it stay as PNE?

Also, I wonder how the loan agreements work, will we lose all our loan players in May, or will all loans be allowed to run until the season ends? Knowing our luck we will get Afobe back to fitness and he goes back to Stoke for the remainder of the season....

2. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Should the fixture list be ready to roll out in the next 4 or 5 weeks I might suggest that we will see the matches come thick and fast when the season restarts. Given that this hopefully a one-off kind of season I just hope some brilliant mathematician doesn't come up with some weirdo formula for determining who wins what and when.

No team will want awards with an asterisk alongside but let's hope a reasonable compromise can be determined and that it can be done before some teams sink like a stone and disappear below the water line.

Reliant Robin TC2 likes this.