1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Our Support Must Act Now

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Frank The Tank, Jan 22, 2010.

1. _Jay

_Jay Member

So Rangers are the big black dude in pulp fiction ? does this make Walter Smith and Martin Bain, Bruce Willis currently wandering round the shop trying to pick out the best weapon to kill these evil raping bastards ?

2. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

please log in to view this image
    Apt analogy WWTC - Pretty much, even as a Celtic fan I hate these bankers they are ****ing leech, vampire, blood-sucking, mosquito, lamprey bastards.

3. Bhoy From Brum

Bhoy From Brum Well-Known Member

Coops - the loan did have payment arrangements & timescales to pay it back.......and they were not kept hence they want it all now!!!

Is/was there any truth in those takeover talks?

Everybody assumed it was some guy who flatly denied to the Stock Exchange he made a bid.

I don't trust anything that comes out with regards to this story. Walter said Lloyds were running Rangers, Rangers & lloyds denied it. Everybody was assured Donald Muir was there as an advisor who no longer worked for Lloyds..........now all of a sudden your all in agreement with Walter that Lloyds are running the club & Muir is there on their behalf!!!

4. Frank The Tank

Frank The Tank Active Member

Brum, that is exactly what is happening. What do you reckon happened after Walter Smith's outburst? He would have had a sore arse after that but it was a shrewd move by the cardigan.

Notice not long after that Boyd was offered a contract, the bank then say "wait a minute, we said no contracts" then Bain can come back and say, "Well you also said you're not running the club, go tell the public you're lying, I dare you." Muir has now blocked the contract but the story to the press is that its still on the table but Boyd is considering options down south.

WWTC - Thats pretty much it, I cant believe Bain is the good guy in all this but from what I hear he's in cahoots with the consortium and will want a cushy position after the takeover. This is why the **** has suddenly woke up, so credit where its due he's fighting our corner. I think we're seeing his true colours now he's not working for Minty.

5. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

Didn't Bain get a £300,000 bonus last season or something like that and Lawell got £450,000 bonus? Pair of greedy ****s.

6. _Jay

_Jay Member

To be fair to Bain I've never really known WHAT he did at the club except spend a **** load on sunbeds. Now that his Sunbed fund is under threat we might actualy get to see what the **** is actualy made of.

7. Frank The Tank

Frank The Tank Active Member

Only a rocket would fall asleep reading an article <whistle>