1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ovie Ejaria

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by marcusblackcat, Feb 1, 2018.

1. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

Morning all - just thought I'd pop over from the SAFC board and ask what any of you know about our loan signing? I know very little about him and was wondering how much of him any of you lot have seen and if you think he'll be decent to (try) to help us out of the large bucket of crap we're in at the moment!!

2. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I don't think he'll help at all, he has decent pace and is quite tricky but he's nothing special and isn't going to dig in and get you many points. Soz.

3. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

Oh ****!!! Glad you were honest and didn't butter it up!!

Sometimes a team needs that bit of trickery - hopefully he'll prove you wrong (for our sake!!)

There again, I've been hoping Rodwell will prove the "doubters" wrong since he got here!

4. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Yeah I hope he does well for you, problem is he doesn't strike me as someone who works hard which is why he hasn't had many chances with us. If things are not going well once again he strikes me as someone who will go missing. Not what you want to hear I expect but I thought it was a bad move for you. Let us know how it goes.

5. moreinjuredthanowen

thats about it. you've nailed it there.

the lad is ok but he's never stepping up to this standard in the time needed to save anyone.

luvgonzo likes this.