1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Petition to Unban Leeds-18

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Josh-LUFC, Feb 7, 2012.

1. The-Don

The-Don Well-Known Member

TC

Very similar in consistency to premiership referees :)

2. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

he's been unbanned? what?

26th february, 4pm, sky sports 1 <ok>

3. Carra_Rud

Carra_Rud Active Member

The VERY next post called it banter!

The video he posted on the Man Utd fan's page was Dambusters. He knew full well what he was doing.

4. Carra_Rud

Carra_Rud Active Member

You simply cannot take that stance, especially as a moderator.

5. The-Don

Like I said small minority,

Im sure if a similar comment was posted on the man u site others would call it banter (which imo it certainly isn't footballs football, death is death)

You know after all this time that majority of leeds posters from here and the old bbc606 are alright.

6. Carra_Rud

Carra_Rud Active Member

Yes, I agree. However, give me the username of ONE Leeds fan on this thread who agrees that Loiner/Leeds-18 should of been banned.

7. The-Don

I dont think he shouldve been banned, remove the comment and tell him off but thats it,

8. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Good afternoon everyone. I fully accept the ban, which was a violation of the site rules I subscribed to upon registration, so I can't complain that it was a valid decision.

However I think a bit of context should be taken into consideration here. If those rules are going to be consistently applied and adhered to, I suggest that the senior moderators take a look at the posting history of the user who had me banned. He's made repeated and blatant references to the Leeds fans who were killed in Istanbul, and links to the posts (as well as quotes from them, in case he decides to delete) are detailed below:

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/86338-Man-Utd-Benifica-Thread?p=1298846&viewfull=1#post1298846

http://www.not606.com/showthread.ph...Match-Thread?p=1997854&viewfull=1#post1997854

http://www.not606.com/showthread.ph...Munich-chant?p=1347917&viewfull=1#post1347917

If I've broken the site's moral code, I suggest that this poster certainly has. I posted on his wall, entertaining the notion that he might be able to take the kind of joke that he has so freely given on not606, but I suppose the mindset of scum fans doesn't work that way, and double standards are fine in Comas' pea-brained world-view, which, judging by his posts, seems to consist of calling people ****s and racists when he's been both of those things in many of his past "contributions" to not606.

He's also bragged about having users banned in the past, so he's a serial filthy grass as well as a spineless hypocritical bastard, sucking up to the site owners while slyly stabbing their rulebook in the back. See below:

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/114622-WE-will-beat-the-Klan?p=2028162&viewfull=1#post2028162

He also bragged multiple times last night about me getting banned, which I'll overlook since it's probably the most excitement he's had in years living in that dreary, rainy, knife-addicted excuse for a city. So I hope that this imbalance/inconsistency is rectified by the moderating team, who still do a good job despite a few things I think they could improve on. :)

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the support! And Carra, I know what I wrote was offensive and sick, but that's humour for you. I'm not going to be an arse and pretend I was doing it for any reason other than to wind Comas up, just like he's done many times in the past with Leeds fans and others.

Thanks.

9. Carra_Rud

Carra_Rud Active Member

So with that reply, are you stating that what he did wasn't wrong?

I'm not for a minute saying he should of got a life-time ban, but he certainly needed to be banned for a certain amount of time.

10. bucks_is_leeds

bucks_is_leeds Jonny big spuds
    Forum Moderator

Hope the above goes some way to clear things up for you Cara <ok>

-18 welcome back bud <ok>

11. Whiteyorkist

Whiteyorkist Active Member

Don't start me off about that Knob.

12. Carra_Rud

Carra_Rud Active Member

So that makes what he said ok, does it?

Whilst I agree that the Man Utd "fan" deserves to be banned, I thought Leeds-18 was intelligent enough not to sink to that level. Clearly I am no decent judge of character.

13. Whiteyorkist

Whiteyorkist Active Member

**** me, I have one night off and miss all the excitement.

Leeds-18 you're a naughty boy and don't do it again! ;)

14. Carra_Rud

Carra_Rud Active Member

Loiner, its not funny though, is it? As I've just said, you're an intelligent guy, who has proved this by most of the posts you have written.

You're right though, this other guy deserves punishment for what he has written, but he won't and that's another reason why I won't be posting on here after this article. The mods don't seem to communicate to each other about certain posters who cause trouble. If they do communicate, they clearly aren't taking any action.

<ok><cheers>

15. bucks_is_leeds

bucks_is_leeds Jonny big spuds
    Forum Moderator

I'm just chatting to fellow mods about getting Comas banned from our board as he isn&#8217;t going to come on here to add value. This is typical of a decision we make as a team via PM's.

Just because its not visual doesn&#8217;t mean it doesn&#8217;t happen. Also we have a moderators board which we discuss all topics so the communication & support network is there.

Norwich have a good mod & have just appointed a new mod, its a shame your leaving Cara.

16. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

When a half-wit like AKCJ becomes a moderator the whole set up becomes farcical.

17. The-Don

Carra

I don't know what Leeds18 put, I agree if rules are broken they should be dealt with consistently over accross the board but I wouldnt have banned Leeds18 and I wouldn't have banned Comas/99 id have just deleted the comment and a warning, repeat offenders would get banned but this could be why I was considered to be a Mod. Some Mods will be strict to the rules others won't.

I'd hate to see someone like yourself not come back on this board over something like that.

18. Carra_Rud

Carra_Rud Active Member

Whilst that's great, it doesn't seem to happen on a regular basis

19. Carra_Rud

Carra_Rud Active Member

There are a whole host of reasons why I don't want post on not606 anymore. I left the Norwich board last week and haven't posted since, so its not just because of what has happened with Loiner.

<ok>

20. The-Don

Okay pal, hope you pop up again in the future