1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

PFA want to make some changes to the game

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Captain Jack Sparrow, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

hi fellow gasheads

just read an article where pfa chief gordon taylor would like to see tougher action introduced on indiscipline. what do you think of the following:

he said

"Currently, a club can have a bad disciplinary record and they get a suspended fine. What's wrong with deducting points for indiscipline?"

"Also to tackle dissent, there should be a five-yard imaginary circle around referees that only captains can enter."

"Sin-bins work very well in Rugby, why not use this in Football?"

i think sin-bins would be interesting. the other 2 are just daft.
    what do you think of these changes the pfa want to introduce to the game??

2. thephatone

thephatone Member

i think they should deduct points for other reasons too. a) wearing blue and white b) playing on a rugby pitch c) being professional gypsies d) for voting for a fake village green and pretending you are all dog walkers and finally just for being called rovers then eventually you will be relegated out of existence! Hope you read this Mr Gordon Taylor!

3. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

i just love the fact that i asked gasheads ONLY and you make a comment
    nice 1 gashead <ok>

<whistle>

4. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

cjs,nice to know you are still available,Chris will be pleased,I was complimented you gave me a mention on your farewell note,I recipricate to you with the same regards,back to the thread,I like the idea of a 10 minute sin-bin with the traffic light card system (3 colours Y/O/R) in operation for the send off...

Sin-Bins or Has-Bins say no more..:emoticon-0126-nerd:

5. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

oh look, another city fan commenting to a thread for gasheads <laugh>

on a personal note wiz, 606 was a great laugh with you. the banter between us and chris, pride will always make me chuckle <ok>

just keep producing your stats <whistle> that will keep me cracking up on here ;)

6. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

Yeah wiz, where are your stats?

I have some for you. No stadium, cant pay electric bills, money man wants out, crap team :)

CJS, I aint to sure about the sin bin, im not a fan of that sort of thing. I would love to see them clamp down on abuse towards refs, which mainly happens in the top league as John Terry and co are ****ing thugs towards refs and if it were me, id nut him for it <laugh>

7. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Chrissy boy..:emoticon-0116-evilg,some stats just for you...:headbang:::headbang:

"gasheads" MINUS 31 goal difference...Scored 71 LESS goals than BRIGHTON in JUST 1 season so far...4th TIER football a strong possibility 2011/12 season...4 managers so far in 2010/11 season...Your Ground rent is going UP...Pathetic average home attendances 5000 only...Massive internal debt... and an even CRAPPIER team...:emoticon-0121-angry:emoticon-0121-angry:emoticon-0121-angry..

Happy days to be a City fan,Championship 2011/12 season...RED :emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil

8. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

"average home attendance 5000 only" <laugh> you and your stats wiz <doh>

<laugh>