1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

plan going forward

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by nabzy2005, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Rubbersoul

Rubbersoul Well-Known Member

Jesus get a grip.

2. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

I suppose Toure is a shiny penny in that puddle of s**t we have right now. Going to one of our worst defenders to bail us out is funny though.

We need goals.

If we have a decent attack the ball is not coming right back after each failed attack as often, I'd take kenny back right now, he'd hold the ball in attack better than anyone else is right now.

Sterling and cout keep getting the ball out on the corners of the 18 and have to get past 2 or 3 players just to deliver the ball such is the gob smacking stupidty of everyone just waiting on them to do something instead of even creating some space for them, only when Gerrard got up there did things look even remotely like opening up.

Moreno stayed forward so much, and for what, how many times did he hit the byline and send one in? 0? Same with Johnson.

WHY CANT OUR WHOLE f**ING TEAM NOT CROSS INTO THE BOX WITH ANY REAL ACCURACY?

Borini provided the only decent ball into the box in our last 2 games, that is tragic

3. jaffaklopp

jaffaklopp Well-Known Member

Pretty much this, but not the Toure part.
    Personally I want to see this at the moment;

----------------Mignolet
    Manquillo--Skrtel--Lovren--Moreno
    ------------------Can
    -------Henderson--Lallana
    ---------------Coutinho
    ----------Sterling--Balotelli

Obviously, Sturridge slots straight back in for crapotelli.

4. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Excuse me, but where the **** is Joe? <grr>

5. jaffaklopp

jaffaklopp Well-Known Member

Tied up waiting for Rodgers back in his sex dungeon.

6. RogerisontheHunt

RogerisontheHunt Well-Known Member

He ran off with the fans (although not all of us) hopes and dreams that he would come back and make a difference to the **** so far. Must have been some mass amnesia on this board forgetting the whole of Allens career with Liverpool.

7. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

:emoticon-0102-bigsm

8. FedLadSonOfAnfield

Don't ****ing include me in that. I've never rated less than average joe and never wanted us to sign the stupid clueless prick.

9. moreinjuredthanowen

You know this is where it's going.... Rodgers is trying all sorts or weird pointless tactics and has lost the plot, the basics are not being done.... Therefore it's only a matter of time

10. carlthejackal

carlthejackal Well-Known Member

I for one think that you have a point. A growing minority viewpoint.

Rodgers' success has been tied with Suarez. As the latter has moved on, BR has been floundering. He behaves as if he has just joined the club, bringing in new players and as if last season never happened. He talks about settling in after bringing 8 players. Was the wholesale reorganisation necessary? All this talk about the purchases not being his is a load of BS.

The Saints have shown what could and should have been done. And we had a much bigger budget.

11. Jimmy Squarefoot

Jimmy Squarefoot Well-Known Member

I know the Toure point isn't a popular one but he's the only leader we have. And he's not as bad as people make him out to be - he had a disastorous time when he was playing on the left hand side (a side he is not used to) and don't forget he was playing alongside Skrtel, who I feel is the problem.

Toure leads, he's vocal and has great experience - something none of the other defenders do.

----------------------------

MITO - I understand the emotion, but I think it;s a bit rash mate. Rodgers did a great job last season - yes he did have Suarez, but you have to build your attack around him and is a skill in itself. He got the best out of the attackers which allowed us to score 100 goals.

What I do recommend is that he has a DoF - who oversees the recruitment (no more Lallana's or Lovren's for stupid prices) and is able to get the right level of experience around Rodgers. Rodgers has been given more autonomy after last season which I think is unjustified. No matter how well he did last season, it still doesnt warrant it. Only Wenger and Fergie previously had FULL control at their respective clubs and that;s because they earnt that right. All other top coaches simply COACH. They have a DoF above them, and this is something FSG wanted previously.

12. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

Thought Lallana was a waste of money from day one. As I said before we signed him who had heard of him before last season and he was 26, if he was any good other clubs would have been after him years before. He had one good season in a team that was playing well as a team, no one individual carrying them.

We were mugged and had to take Lambert as well another waste of a space on the bench.

We have loaned out better players than we brought in, such as Ibe, Wisdom,etc.

13. Flappy Flanagan (JK)

Flappy Flanagan (JK) Well-Known Member

Different players mature at different ages. That does not mean he's not good enough. I admit his drive to keep going, still working hard to reach the top.

14. Rubbersoul

Rubbersoul Well-Known Member

if he kept it the same people would kick off.

If he changed it people would kick off.

He's at a stage atm where what he says and does is just wrong.