1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Plummeting

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by FORZA LEEDS, Sep 7, 2012.

1. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

Plummeting, it has to be the word of the day:

Plummeting hopes
    Plummeting dreams
    Plummeting aspirations
    Plummeting squad size
    Plummeting flair and quality in said squad
    Plummeting league position
    Plummeting optimism

No takeover = no hope, no future.

2. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Don't forget attendances, because when the crap comes out about this fiasco, see how many fans stay away, on top of all those who have already pulled the plug whilst Bates stays in charge.

This summer I was full of hope, but it looks like I'll just end up losing all interest in the club and I thought I'd never feel that way.

3. FORZA LEEDS

Spot on Doc, plummeting attendances

4. Old Peacock

Old Peacock Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel this way and I am by no means "pro Bates" and I will not pay him a penny...

But...

Plummeting hopes (Not me I think Warnock is much better placed than Grayson)
    Plummeting dreams (Never will I stop dreaming)
    Plummeting aspirations (We all aspire to be Champions of Europe, it might be a way off but we aspire to it)
    Plummeting squad size (Not really although we could do with losing some wage snatchers)
    Plummeting flair and quality in said squad (Maybe, but that has been replaced with brute force and more bite)
    Plummeting league position (No, we are on the up & have played some of the hardest games already)
    Plummeting optimism (Happiness is nothing but a states of mind, when it comes to measuring a mans success. Don't count money count his happiness)

Come on, chin up & wallet in your pocket

MOT

5. Exodus Geohaghon

Exodus Geohaghon Active Member

Grayson had us three points off the playoffs at the end of both his Championship attempts. Warnock got us 14th in his first, and admits that in this, his second, he doesn't have a "cat's chance in hell" of coming close.

Good for you. But the rest of us started stopping long ago.

Hmm, agree with this one I suppose. The expectation levels are still there at Elland Road.

You mad? Our squad is threadbare. Three crucial injuries/suspensions and we're playing a bottom half standard team. We've already been hit by one-and-a-half.

Which teams have got promoted by brute force and bite alone in recent years? I'll answer that for you: none. Even Warnock's QPR had five times more class than this team.

Yeah, but like that's gonna continue. <laugh> He means over the course of the season.

Ken 'Money Under t'Bed' Dodd isn't going to help us here. Fans are feeling as pissed off as ever. No-one realistically believes, based on the evidence that we have before us, that great things are going to happen soon. Therefore there is a realism about the Leeds fanbase, and it certainly doesn't lead to an optimistic outcome.

My chin's somewhere in the earth's mantle it's so bloody low down.

6. isawronnymoorescore

isawronnymoorescore Well-Known Member

Never mind lads youve got us next match that should cheer you all up..........................NOT

7. Old Peacock

Old Peacock Well-Known Member

Don't get depressed, facts and realism will not change Ken Bates views on anything.

He only is interested in Money, otherwise he would be long gone.

So cheer up, stay at home and wait for the news that the cancerous old scrotum faced bottom feeder has died.

:emoticon-0100-smile

8. FORZA LEEDS

Plummeting fanbase, although I doubt it will ever be as small as Cardiff's