1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Plus points!

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by MackemsRule, Sep 24, 2012.

1. MackemsRule

MackemsRule Well-Known Member

Michael Turner now plays for Norwich. (God he is dreadful.)

Our defence is looking very impressive.

We don't have a one season wonder as our striker.

We now have a very good squad, with only a couple of places to fill.

We have still to see the best of AJ.

McClean is still young enough to learn.

Sess though not firing on all cylinders was looking more like himself.

The two mentioned above along with Larsson should come on from the bench if needed next game.

MON will get the under performing players heads sorted sooner rather than later. <ok>

Even the top teams aren't playing as well as they should on paper, including Man U who looked dreadful.

2. Gil T Azell

Gil T Azell Well-Known Member

Not pretty at the mo MR but I fully expect us to soar up that table once we get going. Best squad we have had for a while, best manager we have had for a long time. Cannot see us staying down where we are.

Sess, AJ & Fletch together will scare quite a few defences when we hit form.

3. talcnturnip

talcnturnip Well-Known Member

Agreed mate it's just the getting going bit that is taking the time, still think Sess or McClean should be dropped for the next couple of games hopefully Johnson will be fit for the Wigan game and show us why we paid the money for him.

4. Vincemac

Vincemac Well-Known Member

Talc I still feel it is too early to start dropping people maybe if the under performing continues into the next few games and we do loose then is the time for changes it is still early days <bubbly>

5. talcnturnip

No mate McClean has been pants since the start of the season bar his goals against Morecambe, not sure why this is. Maybe he has been sussed or is just not playing well or carrying a knock but, for me he has to be dropped. I'd put Johnson on the left (if fit) and Seb on the right give Sess another game to prove his worth. I'm sure we'll come good soon mate and, getting the best out of both those two will be the key MON has his work cut out with them mind, someone mentioned the way Sess is playing reminded them of Gyan hope not but, the lad did have a point.

6. ...And Out Come the Wolve

Seb on the left with Rose overlapping?

7. talcnturnip

Not sure what Seb is like on the left mate. Rose is a winger though according to some of the Spurs lads so maybe him there if Bardo is fit playing LB.

8. Gil T Azell

Gil T Azell Well-Known Member

said on another post put Jack C at left back, move Danny R to left wing. Surely worth a try against MK's tomorrow.

9. ...And Out Come the Wolve

None of us know how Seb would fair to be fair. Could be worth a shot at least, maybe.