1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Police Warz

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Lovearsenalcock, Mar 24, 2021.

?

Who shall we fuk?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2021.
  1. Fuk da Police?

72.7%
  2. Fuk da snowflake society?

81.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

Criminal justice bill was a good un.

Football violence taught the filth new tactics kettling and snatch squads.......us cardiff boy's along with a few other club's felt the hits we were taking from higher arrest rates and heavier sentences.

Fk da police

2. aberdude

No bonds in South Wales valley's dude....Thatcher fkd that up good and proper by abusing policing into doing her dirty work.......they didn't question and just followed ORDERS, same as today's lot not questioning the reason why they are becoming this ungovernable force against the people they swore to protect.

Police=corporate poodles FACT

3. Quesadaad

Quesadaad Well-Known Member

Definitely both for me.
    A lot of coppers are ****s.
    A lot of the general population are also ****s.

BobbyD, Lovearsenalcock and aberdude like this.
  4. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Maybe things will change when the older generation dies out...then there will be less tolerance for Police getting rough because the old school way is all Fukin get in line kaants, or I’ll bus y hed open’, like at Bristol.

Maybe the cops get replaced by something a bit more intelligent and in line with the next generation and it’s thinking

Welshie, Sucky and aberdude like this.
  5. aberdude

We can see how out of touch some on here are.....they still think cannabis makes you crazy.

Whilst myself and the younger lads think it's crazy not to enjoy the wonders of cannabis

PINKIE, Lovearsenalcock and Sucky like this.
  6. aberdude

Talking about cannabis and dim-witted police poodles I'm off out for an illegal gathering for a social smoke and Wales Belgium.......what a crime init.

PINKIE and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  7. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

Mark Thomas, the comedian, went on stage the day after the poll tax riots and opened his set saying...

" the police are public servants, in the old days beating servants was OK... so I don't see the problem with battering them last night"

He said it was the quickest he ever divided an audience <laugh>

PINKIE likes this.
  8. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

The force took a massive hit during the pointless Tory austerity, losing 22k coppers. Worse than that, they largely lost experienced coppers who took early and ****ed it off. I’ve talked about it on here before but the shortage of detectives is chronic, as is the lack fresh ones coming through, as plenty just can’t be arsed and would be worse off for doing it, than as staying as a wooden top, due to the barmy way they pay them.

So they’re left as a force who can do process and little proactive policing, and then they wonder why organised crime is on the increase, as the gangs are way ahead of them as the resource just isn’t there. Public perception is on the downer as if you get robbed you’re likely to get little more than a crime number or a token ‘PR exercise’ (they actually call it this behind the scenes) of a SOCO visit. Our police and justice system is on its ****ing knees, and it’s now headed up by an absolute **** head in the HO, who’s more interested in throwing red meat to bigots, than solving genuine issues with our justice system. I hate that rancid little troll more than any of the current cabal of ****s she forms part of.

You get good and bad in every profession btw, as there’s defo coppers who shouldn’t be there, and joined for the wrong reasons, ‘‘twas ever thus.

9. Dr Van Helsing

Dr Van Helsing Well-Known Member

I've gone **** the police ie the local Bobby that it is.

I mean I never use them anyway.. You're basically not allowed, so what's the point in them?

Sucky and Welshie like this.
  10. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

I remember my friend said he called the cops once because he thought someone was stealing a car

They turned up to his house about 30 minutes later and he was stuck with them for 20 minutes answering questions. Wasnt even his car.

Never again, don't get involved.

Sucky likes this.

11. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

useless ****s mait

12. Dr Van Helsing

Dr Van Helsing Well-Known Member

It's a waste of time they won't solve anything.. Just ask around town you'll hear something in most cases

13. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

My best mate was a copper and , like most these days , the moment he had his 30 years for a full pension he was gone without a backward glance . The same scenario has played out in all sectors of the public sector leaving both a numbers and knowledge gap .

Tobes and brb like this.
  14. brb

brb CR250

They use to retire at 55 on a full pension didn't they?

15. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

you needed 30 years service minimum for full pension though the rules are different these days but presumably your time under the old scheme will be honoured under those rules .

brb likes this.