1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpy pumpy.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Aug 4, 2016.

1. RogerisontheHunt

RogerisontheHunt Well-Known Member

Trump has now made it legal to shoot Bears in Alaska again, Mother and cub bears as well. :emoticon-0119-puke:

2. moreinjuredthanowen

Do you know if there is a bear epidemic in alaska or is it just for sport.

Lets all use uptmost discretion in our condemnation of this nutjob.

Giving them any excuse to say he gets unfair treatment is unwise

3. RogerisontheHunt

The hunters claim there are too many Bears, however they would. However there is no epidemic by all accounts and pretty much all the people who would be shooting the bears aren't employed by the State, they will be private hunters who do it for Sport and the Alaska govt want to do it purely for economic reasons, hunting tourism.

The over turn of the law means that the hunters can now shoot Mother's with Cubs and the Cubs themselves, also they're allowed to shoot hibernating bears as well.

4. moreinjuredthanowen

Youd have to be a funny kind of hunter to think shooting a sleeping bear is sport.

5. RogerisontheHunt

And yet 'Murica'...

So you know its going to happen

6. moreinjuredthanowen

Yeah..

At least some elephant took a big game huntarse out recently.

Perhaps rhe bears will eat a few.. though sadly the simpsons also predictrd what this hunt would look like.

Nostradamus has nothing on the simpsons.

7. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

It'll be Native Americans next, then runaway slaves in the South.

organic red likes this.
  8. Prince Knut

Don't know how shooting any bear (or any living creature) is a 'sport'. They should do it like the red indians did if they're so hard, with a knife and a bow and arrow.

DirtyFrank likes this.
  9. RogerisontheHunt

And that was only because it was a necessity for Food, Furs and protection.

Think Murica's should go down to Walmart and shoot their already packaged steaks and stalk their clothing.

10. astro

astro Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

11. Prince Knut

You should be able to hunt dead bears like the one I've just seen in Game of Thrones.

12. LuisDiazgamechanger

Page_Moss_Kopite likes this.
  13. Prince Knut

I let my lab kill a spider that was trying the run from under the couch to the telly last night ('Tis the season). Feel last now. Got up before and it's still there dead. I was hoping it's curled up to play dead, but alas no. I'm a murderer. :emoticon-0106-cryin

14. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

Art of the Deal co-author predicts Donald Trump is about to resign
    'Trump's presidency is effectively over. Would be amazed if he survives till the end of the year. More likely resigns by fall if not sooner,' says Tony Schwartz

Mr Schwartz has been a fierce critic of the billionaire property magnate since he threw his hat into the ring for the presidential raceAFP/Getty
    The co-author of Donald Trump’s memoir The Art of the Deal has predicted the US President is going to resign by autumn if not sooner.

Tony Schwartz, who claims to have ghostwritten the 1987 best-selling business book, argued Mr Trump is on the brink of stepping down and said he would be shocked if his presidency lasts until the end of the year.

Mr Schwartz, who has been a vocal critic of President Trump and spent 18 months interviewing and shadowing him in the 1980's, suggested he would negotiate a deal for immunity in the Russia investigation in exchange for giving up his seat in the Oval Office.

0:00
    /
    0:36

18 years ago Trump said he would bomb North Korea if in this situation
    He said: “The circle is closing at blinding speed. Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and Congress leave him no choice”.

“Trump's presidency is effectively over. Would be amazed if he survives till the end of the year. More likely resigns by fall, if not sooner.”

Follow
    Tony Schwartz

✔@tonyschwartz

Replying to @nuttmedia
    he has gone over the line of acceptability so far there is no return. the Russia stuff will be huge. he doesn't want to go to jail.

1:21 AM - Aug 17, 2017
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

The author argued resistance against the president, who has drawn fierce criticism for drawing moral equivalence between white supremacists and anti-fascists in the wake of Charlottesville, must be maintained despite his resignation being imminent.

He said: “Trump must be isolated. Resistance every day. The end is near but must keep pressure high.”

He added: “The end game is on: Trump goes down or we do. He will blow up the world to prove he matters. We must stand up in opposition every day".

READ MORE
    Mr Schwartz has been a fierce critic of the billionaire property magnate since he threw his hat into the ring for the presidential race and has often raised alarm bells about the danger of him having access to America’s nuclear weapons.

Last year he announced he was advising the campaign of Mr Trump’s Democrat rival Hillary Clinton for free as “penance” for boosting Mr Trump’s success and profile by ghostwriting his book.

“This is my penance for having created a man who has become a monster, and I’ve spent 30 years feeling bad about it,” he told CNN ahead of the second Presidential debate. “Now I feel like I’ve got to show there’s nobody behind the curtain.”

President Donald Trump life in pictures

When pressed about whether there was anything he found appealing about Mr Trump, he said “nothing”.

“This is a man who I really believe lacks a conscience at the deepest level, so there really was nothing. He was effective in certain ways, he’s a dominant, aggressive personality and he pushes and he pushes and he pushes and he gets a lot of what he wants.”

Mr Schwartz claims to have gotten to know Mr Trump very well while working on The Art of the Deal, saying he spent hundreds of hours talking to him about his life, listening to him speak and generally observing him in action.

He has since said he bitterly regrets the way he portrayed the former reality TV star, saying the glowing depiction is a piece of fiction and amounted to himself having “put lipstick on a pig”.

Phoenix mayor asks Donald Trump to delay rally due to Charlottesville
    On top of this, he said if he could go back in time and rewrite it he would opt for the title The Sociopath. Last autumn, he even committed to giving $55,000 in royalties he had made off the book over the past six months to the National Immigration Law Center. This is an American organisation which focuses on achieving social, economic, and racial justice for low-income immigrants and pushes for policies that would allow more undocumented immigrants to remain in the US legally.

There have been some disputes between Mr Schwartz and Mr Trump about who wrote the book. The president has challenged Mr Schwartz' position as the ghostwriter via his legal team but Mr Schwartz claims he has proof from his publisher Random House that he wrote the entire book.

Mr Schwartz, who shared credit as a co-author with Mr Trump, claims Mr Trump only did some minor editing of the book which he touted during his campaign as evidence of his skills as a negotiator.

Mr Trump has acknowledged Mr Schwartz as his co-author but insisted he wrote his own memoir, saying: “He owes a lot to me. I helped him when he didn’t have two cents in his pocket. It’s great disloyalty. I guess he thinks it’s good for him - but he’ll find out it’s not good for him.

15. moreinjuredthanowen

Sorry but that the equivilant of bellamy and the like saying coutinho should go.

You get in and say stuff to get attention and if you happen to actually call it right you can live off it.

16. moreinjuredthanowen

So trump has sacked bannon today....

He's basically sacked everyone but his family now.

He is looking like the army guy they send to Greenland in the movies cos he ****s up so badly isolated

17. Nozzer

Nozzer Well-Known Member

Did Trump sack him or Kelly?

18. moreinjuredthanowen

Bannon i just saw.

19. Prince Knut

I'm getting slightly worried that Kelly and Huckerbee might just turn this circus into a semi-professional operation. Think he;s done too much damage though (hopefully) to pull it back from here. Pence is a **** too though. Livid about that ignorant arsehole's comments about Charlie Gard.

20. moreinjuredthanowen

Nobody can turn this around

The thing today was trump had not the balls to talk to bannon and had kelly tell him today was his last day
    They have tried to spin a lie that is was discussed and agreed before the whole racist tirades and white supremists stuff but its a total.lie.

* Record Points Total likes this.