1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Purrington

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It seems that Purrington has been noticed this season by Championship clubs....Blackburn, Barnsley, Fulham and Sheffield W.....C Palace and Stoke were showing interest so it seems last season...although I think Premiership would be a jump to far.

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I read this on pasoti last night. Think he has done quite well this season so far but am not sure what sort of value I would put on him. £20m anyone?? At least we don't have to do Plymouth prices anymore and won't get stiffed by other clubs picking at our carcus. A decent price now and a decent sell on will do.

3. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

He's done well but Championship on the basis of that few games? I don't know what comes over some people in football. If Sawyer was fit would he be playing? Because if not, it's just stupidity.

4. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

It's potential they're buying or investing in notdistant. I didn't think Joe Mason was all that when he was here but he has done ok for himself since. That's one and there are others around like that. I said pretty much the same about Bolaise being Bambi on ice a lot of the time. Shows what I know.

5. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Take that to its logical conclusion you'd buy every player over the age of 10!

6. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

That's too simplistic notdistant. They see potential in what they've done and buy into that. The hope being they go on to be better or even great.