1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

I explained perfectly clearly with regard to your 'lie' accusation. Only you seem to have difficulty with it, hence my helping hand for you. I urge you to invest some time in checking out that link. I also note that you've obviously have not taken up the suggestion to get someone to help you understand what I wrote. Perhaps you should. It's really quite straightforward, but you're not seeing it like that, seemingly being overwhelmed with a desire to fight just for the sake of it.

I've never been either defensive or upset regarding my suffering from depression. I find it refreshing to discuss, especially if I think it will help someone else. Indeed, I throw out the offer to discuss it with anyone who wishes to learn some more about it. The exchange I think you may be referring to came from someone who ranted about 'demons in the head' & various other inflammatory nonsense accusations. As the person in question had suffered a breakdown himself, and was fully in the know as to how I was affected, it was an astonishing attack & designed to prey on people's pre-existing misunderstandings of mental illness - i.e. the suggestion that I was a dangerous, raving looney, which he knew to be incorrect. Any defence or upset was caused by the pursuit of truth, not the revelation that I suffered from depression - which was widely known anyway. Simple as that. But clearly I failed to get the truth established when you only remember the bit you want to remember. Sounds familiar.

2. lifecheshirewhite

Still no answer to which one you lied about then, just answer the question don't waffle.

3. Whitejock

Actually, I made it clear in post #729. Either you missed it, or perhaps that's the first post you should start with when you get some help. Everyone else understands it.

4. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Both bouts still better than the McGregor one

5. lifecheshirewhite

You don't have a clue do you, Bielsa does coach most of the U23 players because they are also in the first team squad, due to us having no fooking players, you got caught out trying a blatent lie, suck it up.

6. lifecheshirewhite

Eddie played for Arsenal at the W/E so that's his 2 clubs in one season, and won't be going out on loan.

wakeybreakyheart and ristac like this.
  7. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Why?

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  8. Whitejock

Interesting. Not quite so fired up today. Could it be that you actually read my posts this time around? You're also sounding a bit desperate. Coaches 'most of the u23 players'. Ha! You do know that there's an u23 squad of around 30, don't you? And if you look at those who have played for the 1st team, I think you might find that most, if not all, have already been allocated a 1st team squad number. I'll even save you the time of finding a link ...

https://www.leedsunited.com/teams/first-team

Now if you want to continue this nonsense argument, please give us the names of 15+ u23s who have played for the 1st team, & who aren't listed in the official 1st team listing (above).

Or just let it go & realise that the straws you're grasping just aren't worth it.

9. lifecheshirewhite

Show us the official U23 squad of 30 players, bet you don't hahaha.
    Now remember you stated with Doc that he trains up to 35 players ? You did say that remember hahaha well we had 11 fit first team players on Saturday, so who were the other 24 players, yes the U23s. <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> read it and weep you lost again <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>.

10. Whitejock

What's this winning & losing business? Fact is fact.

The u23 'squad' is not listed anywhere, as far as I know. My information comes from regularly talking to the coaching staff, nutritionists, physios etc., plus the parents (usually moaning that their kid isn't playing 'cos 30 is too big a squad). Now how are you going to prove that these people and myself are liars? There appear to be a lot of liars that disagree with your 'opinions' which you seem to think are fact. There's a pattern emerging here - if you don't agree with Chesh's fantasies, then you're a liar. Surely even you can see this, sunshine?

11 fit players? I presume that you're referring to the starting 11? So you don't consider Meslier, Alioski, or Shackleton to be fit 1st team players? Really? We should bring this to Bielsa's attention immediately & get them all back on to u23 £2k a week! Give it a rest. You really are going to extraordinary lengths to humiliate yourself.

11. lifecheshirewhite

So 30 was another made up bullshit number, how did I know we had no such number. Lol

12. Whitejock

Backing off bigstyle, are we now? About bloody time.

If, and I know it's a big IF, you had read my comments, you would have known that the u23 squad was an estimated number that I reported in good faith, based on information given to me by a number of informed sources that I detailed earlier. You didn't know because you didn't listen. You didn't listen because the fantasies in your head gave you a picture that you believed was the truth, and fought tooth & nail to validate it & rubbish anything anyone else said. Anything but admit you were wrong.

I'm fed up with providing lots of documented data to rubbish your nonsense. Data that everyone else realises is valid, but not you - always last to acknowledge - if indeed you do. I give you detail, then detail on the detail, followed by detail .... And so it continues. And in return, not once have you provided validated data. No detail, no links, no quotes - no nothing, in fact, just gibberish & a sheaf of new questions to obscure the fact that you're talking pish.

Take your last post, to which I'm replying here. The one where I provided evidence that you were taking pish with your '11 fit players' pish. Even gave you names to prove you were simply scaremongering nonsensically. Do you really think people will believe anything you say now? Such an obvious load of pish. Or are you preparing another fantasy to reply? Or another list of questions you require detail for - all of which bear no relation to the question in hand. Is it that hard to admit you were wrong?

Go on then, convince us that we've only got 11 fit players. And don't try nonsense like 'Ayling will never be fit until he gets a proper haircut' or pish like that!

13. lifecheshirewhite

Bullshit isn't Data you've not proved a single thing apart from lies, and there's no us, no one agrees with your lies and bullshit, it's just your fantasy. And yes we have hundreds of experienced top players who we just choose not to play, JOCK WAKE UP, YOU'RE DREAMING AGAIN. <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>
    How long have you been seeing these imaginary players ? Go take another tablet and they will disappear.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  14. lifecheshirewhite

15. Whitejock

Thank you for finally proving without doubt that you've finally lost it. <applause>

You can't even recognise data when it's presented to you. Perhaps that's why you never present it when requested to back up your outlandish claims?

Not once have you managed to back up your fantasies. And definitely not in the post I'm replying to here. Quel surpris. No change there, then. Same pattern every time. <doh>

Btw, another aspirin isn't going to help me. I see you're as much a doctor as a presenter of fact. <doh>

16. lifecheshirewhite

Imaginary Data to go with your imaginary squad and friends. No one else has seen it, it's just in you head.

17. Whitejock

You really have lost touch with reality, haven't you. I'd be howling with laughter if I wan't so concerned about your welfare.

I'm out! This has gone on too long & I don't want to be responsible any further deterioration in your rather worrying mental state.

18. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

doc is in his quiet place looking for company.

Whitejock likes this.
  19. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Where is Doc did I miss an announcement of some kind?

20. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Doc is taking a break from the constant moaning<ok>

FORZA LEEDS likes this.