1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread QPR vs Brentford

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by daverangers, Oct 25, 2019.

1. NorwayRanger

NorwayRanger Well-Known Member

With that in mind I was watching his actions closely and have to say, imo up to that point he had officiated the game very well. But that decission was so poor it makes his overall rating low.

2. IwasanotherwatfordR

IwasanotherwatfordR Well-Known Member

For what it’s worth, it didn’t look like a penalty to me. Nonetheless, at home in front of a good crowd we were second best, second to the majority of challenges and seemed only to be able to successfully pass the ball backwards (more often than not to our keeper). The result was sadly deserved and the better team won.

We move on and hopefully can learn.

mcytiger likes this.
  3. Fourtyyearsofhurt(mostly)

Starting slowly is becoming a habit and poor first half displays. Brentford were on a high and you don't give them loads of possession straight away.

They played well, did we make them look good Im not sure. We seemed to be looking for Hugill all first half so Maklaer should have played. We never looked like a team who could have gone second and always think we are more capable of conceding lately than scoring. I would give Amos and Smith if fit some game time soon as we look a bit stale. Eze and Chair looked lively and we should have got the ball to BOS more and if he was marked my two we should have taken advantage of space elsewhere.

It seems the bigger in height the team we play the worse our performance so far this season.

4. DT’s Socks

DT’s Socks Well-Known Member

I would have to say Well played Brentford
    As for us still a work in progress and really excited as we can actually compete in this league. Keep it going lads

5. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

This was yet another game I didn't enjoy at LR ( Kiyan Prince FD Stadium. ) It would appear that we play better away.
    You must be joking!
    Mbeumo was falling over before any contact was made and even after that no contact happened. I suggest that you go to Specsavers. Bizarre post.

6. QPRski

QPRski Well-Known Member

Steelmonkey, Tramore Ranger and Ninj like this.
  7. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member