1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread QPR vs Everton

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by daverangers, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

I couldn't go last night, but can't believe that we could get more than 18k in our ****ty ground. Most wouldn't get in before half-time anyway.

Still, Lee Hoos......:emoticon-0152-heart

Steelmonkey likes this.
  2. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

I just had a good evening watching the full 90 minutes. Great 1st half when I think we were the better team. For once not so good 2nd half where Everton looked likely to win it. Then the pens were great though Albert and Amos pens looked a bit telegraphed and saveable, and think Willock's went in off the post. Great saves by Seny.

Tramore Ranger and QPRski like this.
  3. Totallyqpr

Totallyqpr Well-Known Member

There are a lot of interesting threads on Twitter about the 13 who "invaded" the pitch after the final penalty.
    People mostly think that, yes they made a bad decision, but football needs passion. Otherwise every game would be like watching Arsenal or the Ruperts.
    Opinions?

rangercol likes this.
  4. Hammersmith reborn

Hammersmith reborn Well-Known Member

It was hardly reminiscent of Ronnie Radford was it ? There wasn't any malice intended as far as I could see just pure joy ! I think sometimes stewards and police need to be a bit more savvy, but sadly it's a sign of the times that very limited chances are taken when there are any pitch invaders.