1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread QPR vs Fulham

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by daverangers, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Yorkshire-Rs

Yorkshire-Rs Well-Known Member

With Ball, Cameron and Amos all playing we are totally reliant on BOS and Eze to provide the only bit of creativity in the team, but then also reliant on them to score. Thought 3-5-2 worked ok, but you have to play Chair for some forward thinking play. Kakay played well hope he gets a run in the team. Time to get Dieng back from Donny if he's not already, Kelly is aweful, even 2nd goal appears to go straight over him although camera angle not great. Distribution was terrible, yelled at defenders for not giving him options and then didn't use them even though no Fulham player anywhere near them. As Stortford said really worried about going into next season if we continue to lose, as I guess there will be a short turnaround. NW up next!

2. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

I think Warburton was right to play Amos in that pressing role against a team like Fulham who like to build from the back. He did it well especially early on, winning the ball frequently in dangerous positions. Not so good later when he tired, naturally. He like many others on both teams in fact, were inaccurate with their passing all too often.

3. daverangers

daverangers Well-Known Member

Agree. I saw a lot of passing across the field in front of their defense, but as soon as we went forward it was often Eze or BOS looking for Hugill, and Hugill easily being out numbered when crosses/passes came his way. Subs seemed to be too late and I'd have liked to see Amos subbed sooner for Chair, as he does look dangerous at times.

Anyway, I went into it expecting to be thrashed, and we weren't, so I can't complain really, but need to start picking up some points soon.

Bloemfonteinbilly likes this.
  4. Bloemfonteinbilly

Bloemfonteinbilly Well-Known Member

I've just read that Wigan have gone into administration.

5. QPRski

QPRski Well-Known Member