1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

quality of articles recently

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by calydon_road, Mar 22, 2012.

1. calydon_road

calydon_road Member

has been excellent. cheers guys for the in-depth match reports and analysis that some of you have been providing recently. I know some of us "offshore" addicks really appreciate the updates as its one of the best ways for us to keep up to date.

i like the way people can disagree without throwing insults around all the time (the other site makes me laugh at how precious they can all get...grow up). you have to realise that many people think " i pay my 20 quid ticket, i can say what abuse i like". i personally disagree with this as i think people must have sad lives if they can only let their frustrations out on a group of 11 men they dont actually know.

i am excited as will be going to the Orient game (only my 2nd this season!). Had originally picked it with an outside chance of mathematical promotion but oh well...ill just have to come back again in April! suffice to say, if any Not606s fancy a beer, im buying.

cheers now

2. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

Good to see you around more too, Cal. Even if you manage to bring a new female name for me to the forum and make it stick <laugh>

3. Ponders Revisited

Ponders Revisited Well-Known Member

Just as you post this thread, it all goes a bit dead on here. There is tumbleweed blowing across my screen...

I suppose most folk are enjoying the nice weather.