1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Quest Punditry - the WRDC show.....

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by bcfcredandwhite, Nov 23, 2020.

1. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

I watched the highlights on Quest and I have to say that the pundits displayed the most blatant bias towards Derby that I've ever seen towards ANY of our opposition on TV before - even last year with Leeds it wasn't so blatant - it was basically the 'Wayne Rooney's Derby County' show when summing up our game. They even openly and unashamedly acknowledged that they didn't have the time to discuss Bristol City because they needed to concentrate on Derby.
    Lets waste time talking about a 5h!t side that's bottom of the league and ignore the team which has climbed up to 3rd - They'll be issuing runner-up medals next ffs!!!

realred1952 and Redprintt like this.
  2. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

weve said it on here loads of times "bad news" is more interesting than good and lets face it since ROONEY joined Derby they have sunk

just been to their board as dead as their team!

3. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Quest has disappeared from my TV Mucho list of channels for some unknown reason and I must confess I always liked their coverage of the supposed lower leagues. I did notice from time to time they tended to highlight some teams above others but is that just personal opinion or is it more blatant towards teams like Bristol City?

4. Supcon72

Supcon72 Well-Known Member

That's because we are little ole Bristol (not even Bristol City to most pundits...); whereas Deby have Wayne Rooney in their team and management setup, so they must be more worthy, right....? They were always going to be the team talked about!

5. Loathsneyd

Loathsneyd Well-Known Member

Paranoid much? Derby are bottom of the league, have sacked their manager and have major names interested in the vacancy they were always going to be the story

6. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

I’m happy to stay out of the limelight, under the radar, less pressure that way.

Supcon72 and Redprintt like this.
  7. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

I agree with this, we have a severe injury crisis going on, the covid 19 virus has struck and we are still right up there, I think a low public profile reduces expectancy and takes the pressure off the team.

Supcon72 and Redprintt like this.