1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Quiz

Discussion in 'Kilmarnock' started by firepit, Jan 27, 2013.

1. firepit

firepit Member

I have fallen out of love with football. We have had a few exceptional results, but we have not played any cohesive football since Kenny Shiels took over. From his first game the team have looked like they lacked motivation. I don't understand why Killie supporters are still behind him. He talks pis, his tactics are **** and he has no media sense. I think all these attributes are essential in a football club manager
    Take the quiz
    Is Kenny Shiels :-
    A A liar
    B. Stupid
    C. Aspergic
    D. All of the above
    Didn't go to the game today because I feel we are back to the worst JJ days, where the team don't know what they are doing. My time and money was better spent shopping with my wife for bathroom tiles. That tells you how bad I feel

2. Same old Bonbon 19

Phew At least Bobby Williamson got 5 years after we last won a cup before we grew dissilusioned with him.
    We are a work in progress and we will improve IMO, just ask the majority of fans of the other SPL teams which type of football they'd rather watch and KFC would be up their.Shiels will at least bring on the youngsters which if KFC is to survive is our only option. Otherwise we will stumble from crisis to crisis get relegated then fold.

3. Mad_Milburn

Mad_Milburn Member

Could do with shutting his trap at times

4. ex-german exile

Absolutely right MM. He tries to play clever mind games, but yet he's only been a proper manager for 5 mins.

I don't see Killie that often as to be honest the SPL bores me and unless we are in a relegation battle (god forbid) I can't get exited about going, so I have been watching a lot more junior football.

As for KS, I can actually see where FP is coming from, however he won us a cup, beat Celtic at PH for the first in my lifetime, so he is going nowhere. I don't particular like his media persona, but as BB says he is committed to bring thru new players and that is the only future IMHO for the club.