1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Read only if your passionate about football.

Discussion in 'The Championship' started by mukhia08, Aug 29, 2017.

1. mukhia08

mukhia08 Member

To all Football Fans:

To you football is everything. I share a similar passion. I believe football fans can and should contribute to their clubs, and ultimately, to football. I believe in giving individuals the chance to contribute to something bigger than themselves.

I've been working on something that will allow individuals to be more connected to football, It's a website that links football clubs to "scouts".

By "scouts", I mean people like us. People who are passionate about football. People who want to contribute to the game and people who are also knowledgable about football. This website would be our contribution to football. It's a system that allows football clubs to request scouting reports (on a player, a nation, a competition or even an analysis on opposing football teams) from a worldwide pool of "scouts".

Maybe this would be a better way of looking at it: I want to "create" a newtypeof scout. I'm sure that whenever the club you support is linked with a new player, you and fans worldwide search up youtube videos (I do the same thing). Hopefully you've heard of Scout Nation?
    People running scout nation are who I imagine would be the early adopters, a new type of scouts. Instead of scout nation posting videos on youtube, this way they could work with multiple clubs and get paid much more than currently. Long term, I'd hope that the system becomes easy enough for anyone to get involved.

I believe this system will make the game better. Fans and supporters worldwide are able to have a direct impact on the game, and the club they love. Scouting would be done over an international pool and at a much lower cost, the game would be more global, more diverse. And finally, the game would be more equal. Clubs like Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern dominate nowadays. They have access to a talent pool that is unparalleled. Other clubs can't compete, but with a system like this they just might (I'm not saying it will work, I'm just saying it could). I want to build the biggest scouting network comprised of knowledgable and passionate fans. A network that any club in the world can use, all at the same cost.

I want to create a system which benefits individuals, because they are the heartbeat of everything. But the truth is I'm not really sure how to do that. I'm open to any suggestions, I just wanted to share my initial idea with as many people as possible so we can tweak it and make it work.

I know this sounds like a load of bullshit, but trust me its not. Thank you for letting me freely post on this forum, thank you for reading through (whether you read the first line or got to the end), and for those of you that reach out to me, thank you so much. Thank you all in advance for your help.

Best,
    Akhil

Feel free to contact me anytime at: [email protected]

2. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

I'm not passionate enough about football for this. I recommend @HRH Custard VC as he hasn't missed a United stream in nearly a year.

3. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

Hello,

The football boards are full of idiots, mate. You are probably best posting this on the general chat part of the forum, if you are looking for some sensible debate/participation.

Good luck
    Saffy

https://not606.com/forums/general-chat.2/

UTRs, Brian Storm and Libby like this.
  4. Libby

Libby 9-0

<laugh>

5. sere33

sere33 Member

6. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

:emoticon-0136-giggl

7. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

How much money have you sank into this fella?

8. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member