1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Reading fan Chat - Crawley v Reading

Discussion in 'Crawley Town' started by daib0, Jan 2, 2013.

1. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

A warm hello to all Crawley fans – it’s a Royals fan 100% in peace. It would be really interesting for us to have any general comments from you, like how you see the game going and general thoughts on your own team, and your (honest!) opinion of Reading.

I know some people don’t particularly like other fans producing a shopping list of questions to answer, and I perfectly understand that, so I leave any comments freely and totally with you. But if you like, these simple following ideas might be used as a very basic guide in case you’d like to write to something slightly longer:

A] What do you feel are currently the strongest areas of YOUR squad, and who should Reading individually look out for / fear most?
    B] Any young stars coming through the reserves that we should keep an eye on, now or in the future?
    C] Your success story is unbelievable, as I write this you're just one point off the play-offs! Could you get promotion once again, and where is the limit to your ever upward spiral in the football world?
    D] How strong do you see the general level of the premier league this season, and any surprises for you? What about Reading FC and our current football (you can be honest!)?

I also represent Reading's 'Royals Rendezvous'. We’ve always prided ourselves on large and in-depth match presentations, which largely feature on the team we are playing and not on ourselves. I hope you might all enjoy browsing it this week –
    http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/9795732/1

Many thanks, here’s to a good game! I’ll be looking in daily, so likewise, any questions from you - just pop them on this thread …

daib0/David