1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Reid sacked by ridsdale!

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by greenjock, Sep 18, 2011.

1. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Yes but not "we have sunk" as in Argyle itself. It is "they have sunk" which is the people currently in charge. Your football club has done nothing as it is an ideal rather than a thing. For want of a better analogy guns are not killers but people with guns are if you get my drift.

2. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

I know what you mean Sensible, but how could they do that to Reid after the loyalty he has shown to us ..... I know we have been losing but thats because Dickdale and Brenda have sold all of our better players and Reid had to make do with a bunch of kids .... a 16 year old as a loan striker says it all .... we haven't been getting results but whose fault is it really !

3. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Not Reid's Gat that is for sure and is why most people recognise that he hasn't had a chance and have backed him rather than call for the sack which lets face it they would normally do. How could they do it to him? This is football remember and I refer back to my previous post on loyalty. But it is not you and me who has stabbed him in the back or Plymouth Argyle itself. It is the current bunch in charge who have to accept that tag. They will disappear probably sooner rather than later and with the current state of the club it is not likely to be with a big fat cheque either. Continuing supporting the club and attending when you can is not going to line their pockets anytime soon.

4. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Dickdale has reportedly been getting 20 - 25k a month not bad for screwing up a club is it Sensible

5. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

No Gat the last Board screwed up the club not him. He is just picking the carcus but wasn't to blame for the **** hitting the fan. He will get his money with or without you watching matches. Less people watching will only mean less money left after they go is all but they will take their's whatever.

6. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

I've been up and down the leagues with Argyle more time than I care to remember but I have never felt this low .... suppose I will get over it !

7. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Peter Reid has told Sky he hasn't finished with us yet .....Reidy turned round and said, Plymouth Argyle wont know whats hit them....apparently, by the end of the law suit he could end up owning Argyle by suing them.....not sure what to make of it but, he also said if he wins he will turn Argyle around ............. go Reidy go lol

8. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Well, what another day in the Argyle saga. ****ing disgrace!
    Well hopefully Reid has a case, thus has been on the cards since the start of the season. There are a lot of angry fans now.
    Ridsdale and GuilFOOL are the blame and the greedy Bastards. They ensure they get their money and **** everyone else.
    I have sent an email to the prick. Doubt he will reply as it will be like Gren jocks,
    What can happen next? Can it get any worse?
    We will win now on Saturday

9. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

See Gat you are happier already.

10. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

I believe in Karma, and hope I'm not within 10 yards of Dickdale when he gets his !

11. Greenarmyjoe

Is that karma sutra Gat

12. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Ewwww yuk definately not with Dickdale

13. Greenarmyjoe

Why not gat, you could strangle him!!!

14. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Ooooh yes I hadn't thought of that ..... would I get away with it in a court of law though lol

15. BYeee

BYeee Guest

Gat - it's an absolute bastard when YOU have been proven correct (PR - 10 games).

Not trying to wind ANYBODY up right now at this awful time for you lot BUT, DS had a lot of posters on here,summed up and kippered!!

16. Greenarmyjoe

Yep of Course you would Gat! give it a go lol, you would enjoy that !! hope your well , a **** day for Argyle again, speak later have to go now .

17. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Oldnick I was told this was going to happen before the season started and that Dickdale had somebody waiting in the wings to take over, although now he's reported as saying the post will go internally so my money is on Gladys the tea lady lol

18. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Goodnight Joe hope all goes well for you and the baby in Bristol

19. Pastypedia

Pastypedia New Member

Evening all,

I'm a new member here and I thought I would make a post. Bearing in mind I have listened from a far to the usual users going back to C22 Rocks and Devonsurfer on BBC 606. So I've been listening for a good four years!.

After tonight's news of Peter being sacked I would like to say, to quote a populer TV programme 'I'm out!'. What I mean by this is that I will no longer go to home park and pay money into what I see as a circus. Is it not insane to be investing into this?

Firstly, Yes we have been in administration for a really long time now. We were lied to when they said the sale was being completed a couple of weeks ago and the champers was out. We were fed a s.hit sandwhich there im affraid. disgusting.

Staff are not being payed, now to be honest, and I don't think I'm alone here. I would not be to happy to turn up to work for free. Who is the mesiah manager that will rescue us now and will be a better manager than Reid? Working with unpaid, youth players... I hope he is able to shoot lasers out of his arse. What a ridiculous decision. I'm enraged and baffled and so I will not be involved with something that is nonscense. I do not understand

Reid could have walked and and there would have been no complaint. Enough questioning.. I'm at risk of repeating myself and trying to make scense when there is none.

I'm out.

20. 3rd eye

3rd eye Well-Known Member

No it's not. Every true football fan will be horrified and appalled by what's going on at PA and have nothing but absolute sympathy for you fans.
    Good luck - I hope you make it through this. <ok>