1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Relegation here we come.

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Eamon Holmes, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Eamon Holmes

Eamon Holmes Well-Known Member

Sorry, but this bunch of players, playing Warnock's "system" are not going to survive.

Doesn't matter who is signed in January, if they play the same system they will have no chance.

Gaps at the back too big.

Who is the defence coach? Sack him, now.

2. 1982_Ranger

1982_Ranger Well-Known Member

we have one?

3. QPR12thman

QPR12thman Active Member

And who's gonna want to sign with us now? By Jan we'll be in the bottom 3.

4. South Harrow

South Harrow Member

Wonder what Barton will Twitter about.

5. superhoopseddie

We are doomed! with Warnock at the helm, the hoops are only going one way, DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. 85Ranger

85Ranger Member

Really annoyed at this result, not good enough, can't win at home we need to start winning at home of a chance at staying up, bring on jan

7. Azmi

Azmi Well-Known Member

8. HammersmithBlue

April 28 good bet for Rrrrs day: relegation day

9. Dave Thomas

Dave Thomas Active Member

Agree it was the worst I have seen it
    But at least we rocked at 2-2
    Keep Adel we will be safe
    I watched from 12 feet Connolly lose Bentber it was unbelievable and the defence was in a right mess
    That maybe the last time I see Adel in this country anyway ... Outstanding skill at times has it all on a plate that lad yet wannock ****ed him over

10. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

****ing hell.

I'm not surprised we are where we are given Warnock had literally 10 days to do a summer's worth of wheeling and dealing plus getting in a few players he ideally probably wouldn't have been after. I know it doesn't look great right now but I honestly think we'll get in the players we need to keep us in the league.

11. fluff1959

fluff1959 Member

no way

12. Wonko The Sane

This.

13. jon434_QPR

jon434_QPR Member

Totally agree, we have been ham-strung by the goons from the very start (yes I still blame them).
    The Jan x-fer window is our last chance saloon to get some prem talent and we can finally shed some of our Championship standard players who we hold on to for sentimental reasons who should of been ditched long ago!

Roll on Jan

14. RuislipRanger

RuislipRanger Member

Just bringing in 3/4 players isnt going to solve our problems,The new players will have to settle in and get used to playing 451.

15. Vale_Hoops

Vale_Hoops Well-Known Member

You can't keep blaming everything on the goons for the next 10 years, it won't keep us in the prem.

Norwich and Swansea have come up with less profile signings than us, they weren't champions so why are they above us ?

The players and Manager we have need to stand up and be counted, last night performance simply not good enough to keep us in the Prem, even I'm starting to doubt now.

On the bright side nearly half way and we aren't in the bottom 3, 17th is all I aim for so at the end of the second half the place we are now will do nicely, but a little more promise on what is to come please!

16. jon434_QPR

jon434_QPR Member

Has it been 10 years since Tony took over, time must fly in your world! Im refering to the closed season of THIS season. Purchases were all done in the last 10 DAYS of the window, with all pre-season tours well and truly wrapped up by then the players had very little time to gel and settle in. Blinkers off please

17. TootingExcess

TootingExcess Well-Known Member

I know Connolly can defend corners because he did it all last season, and I know Gabbidon can head a ball - because he would never have been given his first professional contract as a defender if he couldn't. I have no idea why both failed to do these simple things yesterday, as neither were anything out of the ordinary.

The third goal from the prolific Wes Brown - will never be repeated by him, as his fifty pence head will not allow it. I can only assume God and Father Christmas were born in Sunderland - there is no other rational reason for that third goal to go in.

18. Vale_Hoops

Vale_Hoops Well-Known Member

It's called Exaggeration and this is called sarcasm, I'll throw in a few more new words for you later.

You can continue looking backwards and blame the passed or look at what we have and why it's not working, you may say blinkered but I'd rather be looking forward than backwards. If you really think losing at home to our demotion rivals will keep us up then then your deluded.

Whats your excuse going to be for the rest of the season, the new players didn't have time to gel again ?

19. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

I try to look on the bright side most of the time, but I cannot see us winning a Prem game with them 2 at C/B, and that's not Warnocks fault.

20. Ciarrai_Abu

Ciarrai_Abu Well-Known Member

Well said, good balance to your comments.