1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

RIFC - Business matters.

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Larry-AV, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Magic Laudrup 11

Magic Laudrup 11 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Bid rejected......but they are begging him to offer investment <laugh> sure he'll go for that

2. Larry-AV

Larry-AV Well-Known Member

3. monacoger

monacoger POTY 2021

He has upped it to 20 million

4. Larry-AV

These are the notices posted today, 08/01/2015 :

Easedale loan :
    Rangers FC - Repayment of Shareholder Loan (RNS Number : 5866B) 08 January 2015

Robert Sarver :
    Rangers FC - Revised Proposal Relating to Rangers International Football Club plc (RNS Number : 5986B) 08 January 2015

Response to Robert Sarver :
    Rangers FC - Revised Proposal (RNS Number : 6544B) 08 January 2015

Personally I have no objection to the number of shares being increased to accomodate Robert Sarver, but I do not want to be forced to sell my shares due to a takeover.

5. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

If you have shares in Rangers and want the best for the club then you will welcome Sarvers proposal. If only to rid the club of the ****s currently mismanaging it.

6. As We Know

As We Know 1 of the top judges in Europe

<rofl>

you robbed them ffs, kid was unproven out of lower leagues in scotland, hardly going to command top dollar

wont be surprised if he disappears down there

rogueleader likes this.
  7. A.L.D.O 4.1

Well Boris one can only surmise that you have never seen the kid play or you know **** all about football. Either way arguing with you would be a pointless excercise because you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

8. The Raging Oxter

The Raging Oxter Well-Known Member

I actually hope he makes it but fear he'll turn out to be another John Fleck (whatever happened to him?)

9. As We Know

the boy who went to portugal from dundee united, thats a scottish prospect

look who signed mcloud, tells you everything

10. A.L.D.O 4.1

The fact you don't know the guys name says it all.

Good deal for Brentford. They got his horse as well

11. As We Know

time will tell

gauld is a different class in my opinion

i have not seen much of mcloud truth be told, but you can either judge a player or you cant, ive seen enough

12. Larry-AV

I am in favour of a Robert Sarver majority shareholding takeover (giving him control), in principle.
    Just what current shareholders will sell to him is anyones guess, but I won't be selling my shares, to anyone.
    As I have said previously, on here and elsewhere, I bought my shares in the IPO to support Rangers Football Club.
    My shares are NOT for sale.

13. Otto Flayshow

Otto Flayshow Well-Known Member

Get a clue Larry. An extra 20,000 ST holders would have provided around £4 million - we need around £8million to see us to the end of the season. All the stayaway fans have done is brought things to a head quicker. Any ST money they spend is going into the crooks' pockets not to the club. Likewise, a negligible amount of money they spend on merchandise goes to the club - the vast majority goes to fat Ashley.

And what's this bollocks that 'Dave King finally gets it'? He offered £16million investment last year only to be knocked back in favour of a £3million loan from Ashley - a loan not investment. On what planet is a £3million loan preferable to a £16million investment? It did the club no favours at all and achieved nothing but cement Ashley's stranglehold on the club.

14. Larry-AV

To answer the point about Dave King, it was his 'consortium' that made the £16M offer, but he would not identify who its members were or provide proof of funds.

Now to someone who does have funds and is open and transparent, Robert Sarver.

Robert Sarver's second offer has been rejected by the Board and he has withdrawn it.
    However, he can make another offer within the next six months.
    I hope he does, for he seems to be the best bet for ending all these battles for blazers.

Rangers FC - Rejection of Possible Offer (RNS Number : 8457B) 12 January 2015

Rangers FC - Statement of intention not to make an offer (RNS Number : 9152B) 12 January 2015

Robert Sarver today announces that as a result of the board's failure to provide a counter proposal or to engage in any meaningful negotiations with him, he does not now intend to make an offer for Rangers.

Robert Sarver commented:

"I'm disappointed the Rangers board has rejected my revised offer, which addressed the club's immediate and long-term needs. Clearly the current directors have a different path they want to go down. I hope for the sake of the club and the fans, who've been very warm and supportive towards me, that it works out. I wish the club and fans the best of luck. If they want my support in the future, then they only have to ask."

15. The Raging Oxter

The Raging Oxter Well-Known Member

Aye, what Rangers needs is another rich white businessman with an ego the size of Kansas.

16. Otto Flayshow

Otto Flayshow Well-Known Member

If transparency is so important, who are the mystery men behind Blue Pitch Holdings & Margarita? And do you seriously believe that Dave King doesn't have £16million at his disposal?

17. Magic Laudrup 11

Forum Moderator

The board have shown themselves to be crooks with the rejection of the offer. First they said the offer undervalued Rangers, now that a higher offer was placed they said that the majority of shareholders wouldn't agree to the deal. Why not just say that the first time? Ashley has almost 10% and Easdale has proxy on about 26%, so as long as they don't want to sell they don't have to.

I'll still be going to the Hearts game on Friday night, but I won't be paying to get in.

18. Gambol

Gambol George Clooney's wee brother

The comedy of **** ups continues.

We will never be a club again until the incumbent crooks are gotten rid of.

Genuine business men, like Brian Kennedy, were blocked out by D&P. That is a fact that should come out in up coming criminal investigations against Whyte and D&P, and their collusion,and raping of Ticketus. Green will get away scot free.

Meanwhile, we get criminally obscene arseholes like Ashely getting involved while we knock back 20 million with a 6.5 million up front free loan from Sarvar.

Meanwhle, one of the fat crooked Easedale ****s puts up 500k for ..., eh, I dunno, it wisny to pay staff wages that's for sure

The criminal incumbents don't want legitimate money invested. It would expose them.

As for the stay-aways. Good on ye's. **** Rangers. It's not our club anymore.

19. Big Audio Dynamite

Big Audio Dynamite Well-Known Member

And on top of all that, you also get the feeling there is even more shocking revelations to come re Ibrox, Murray park and possibly other debts.

FUBAR, mate

20. Magic Laudrup 11

Forum Moderator

I've been told that fat Ashley owns USC and Bank, and both are in administration. Who are the administrators? Duff and Phelps. I'm too lazy to find out if that's true but if it is, what the ****. As long as Ashley/Easdales are involved, fans will stay away. Next season (if there's still a club) will have season ticket sales of under 10k.