1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

RIFC - Business matters.

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Larry-AV, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Big Audio Dynamite

Big Audio Dynamite Well-Known Member

They don't care that he is a convicted criminal, they just want another sugar daddy to pish millions up the wall (living within their means is not an option).

They are the peephole.

2. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

Mentalist it is.

3. Thomas The Cat

Thomas The Cat Well-Known Member

I always thought Scotland had its own legal system called Scots law.

4. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

So what you are saying is better the devil you know then.Despite all that has went on at Ibrox and the total shambles that RFC is you think we should just muddle on with a board that is CLEARLY not fit for purpose.

That to me is an extremely curious point of view from any person who claims to be a Rangers fans and who has the most tenuous grasp of reality . Quite frankly it's ****ing mental my old son and no amount of obscure metaphors can disguise the fact that you must be completely of your trolley if you think the status quo at Rangers could be at all preferable to ANYTHING else.

Rangers current problems do not stem from Craig Whyte or EBT's. The stem from the complete ineptitude of successive boards since coming back from liquidation. People who have and still are putting self interest in front of the interests or what has been best for the Rangers football club. It's mismanagement on an industrial scale. Actually it's mismanagement on a criminal scale.

RFC was reborn. It had no debt and tens of millions in the bank after flotation. It had 40,000 + season ticket holders in the 3rd division and Ibrox was full every week. All that money has been flushed down the pan one way or another. We now have a board who seem more interested in giving away the club to Mike Ashley as fast as humanly possible. They are completely ignoring offers of investment from other sources in favour of ludicrous deals that make NO financial sense.

When, not if we default on these "loans" Mike will own Rangers. He's not allowed to own Rangers. The SFA have already told him and Rangers that he's is not permitted to own Rangers because he already owns Newcastle. This situation could actually put our licence to play in the Scottish game in jeopardy but the board carry on regardless. Could it be that it's them who are acting like that fella you mentioned just to show how intelligent you are despite you talking complete bullshit?

As for Dave King not being a fit and proper person to sit on the board. Who cares? It makes little or no difference if Dave King is on the board. There are plenty of decent,intelligent, successful people within the Rangers support who could sit on the board and do a far better job the incumbents we have now. The ****ing Three Stooges and the Chuckle brothers could do a far better job than the scumbags that are there just now. Dave King is a major shareholder and if he is able to oust the board then fair play to him. If he is then wiling to invest in order to keep the club afloat and pay off Ashley the more power to him.If he is deemed fit and proper and takes a seat on the board then he cannot be any worse than what we have already got.If he is, the support will treat him with the same contempt the current administration garners.

I could point out that we already have a convicted criminal on the board and also a few from previous boards that may be convicted in the future.

Moses and Otto Flayshow like this.
  5. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

I think it's a splendid idea - are they doing it as a benefit gig? They kicked off Live Aid if I remember rightly so they know what it's all about.

6. A.L.D.O 4.1

I think they will be playing centre hawf mate.

7. A.L.D.O 4.1

It's up to llambias though.

8. Otto Flayshow

Otto Flayshow Well-Known Member

Thanks for that patronsing explanation, but I think you'll find that Dr. Pangloss was the Villa and Celtic manager back in the 90s.

Are you really this clueless? You're only aware of the cynical choice of venue and the naming rights issue? You gloss over the wholesale pillage and mismanagement of the club with a casual 'there are probably others too'. **** me.

Moses and Null like this.
  9. Otto Flayshow

That's saved me a lot of typing. <ok>

10. Larry-AV

Larry-AV Well-Known Member

The Manager was Dr Jozef Venglos, he was about as useful for Villa as the present incumbent.

11. Otto Flayshow

Thanks for explaining my own joke to me. Do you know Dev?

Null likes this.
  12. Larry-AV

Google found 'Dev' for me, he is a 'rapper' apparently, so I am happy to answer :
    'No, I do not know 'Dev' ... and have no wish to make his acquaintance either.' !

13. Larry-AV

Back to business matters.

Whatever the outcome of the EGM, there is no guarantee that it will put an end to all these boardroom battles. Both sides can muster more than the 25% minimum shareholding to block any further share issues.
    If the Dave King camp 'win', the Easedale camp still have at minimum 26% shareholding.
    If the Easedale camp 'win', Dave King plus the 3 Bears have over 34% shareholding.

Quite frankly I am sick of both camps and would welcome a hostile takeover from Robert Sarver !!!

14. Otto Flayshow

15. A.L.D.O 4.1

"Umm lets see where on earth could we find a structure large enough to fit the thousands of Rangers shareholders who will want to attend this EGM Sandy"

"****ed if I know Dekky boy"

"Do we not know any **** that owns a fully seated stadium type venue that Rangers fans would know how to find"

"Are you sure you want them to be able to find the venue though Dexter"

Good point Sandy good point"

16. Otto Flayshow

17. Rubber Johnny

Rubber Johnny Well-Known Member

What about here. <laugh>

lSCJhSf.jpg

Downie Dave likes this.
  18. Gambol

Gambol George Clooney's wee brother

19. Big Audio Dynamite

Big Audio Dynamite Well-Known Member

An employee showed the hotel manager a youtube video of yer visit to Manchester.

His exact words were, **** that! <laugh>

20. Gambol

Gambol George Clooney's wee brother

<laugh>

No Hotel in their right mind will take the EGM. There's an awful lot of angry bears around

<laugh>