1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

RTG

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Maraaadonna, Oct 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MKmackem

MKmackem Well-Known Member

I never knew this place existed until recently, its certainly a breath of fresh air.

2. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

You may have noticed the Mods are lethal with any Wums causing trouble.

They always have a second Mod, with a snipers rifle, on the grassy knoll ...

... if the Mod in the book depository misses the second will definitely get them <laugh>

MrRAWhite and MKmackem like this.
  3. MKmackem

I'm no prude, but some of the language is really over the top, especially as lots of kids look in there. I agree there's a lot of very decent posters on there, I always look in on Hanks football guide for the day, lots of really nice people post on it. They banned him for responding to a poster who regularly winds him up and he eventually bit...

janey likes this.
  4. MKmackem

They don't seem to hang around Smug...I've noticed 3 or 4 have disappeared who came from over the road, they specifically came on to troll, so another reason this place is superior to over the road...

5. MKmackem

Children abusing their power mate...

6. Zig81

Zig81 Well-Known Member

That Pancho certainly abuses his ability to ban people, he’s a bit of a cock in all honesty.

Obviously bullied throughout his life and now getting revenge.

The Exile II, BigPete, BC33 and 2 others like this.
  7. MKmackem

I cant understand the mentality over there, 1 poster makes a claim the deals off and all hell breaks out....this place is way more chilled and understanding. I'm just waiting for the announcement to be made, I've no doubts it Will happen and soon hopefully...

8. MackemX

MackemX Well-Known Member

Someone says the deal is off and this happens!

please log in to view this image

9. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

He thinks he's crafty and intelligent but always mentions bans if he's losing an argument.

He's on RTG now posting day after day because he's had a bollocking and is trying to keep the place alive. He mentions me in virtually every post, to ingratiate himself with the clique, but can't bring himself to actually mention my name. It's always 'a certain so called ITK' or whatever.

It's pathetically predictable from someone who's an unpaid and fairly useless, Mod who's patently failed to control the board.

Now he's left to lick the Trolls-arses because they're the only ones posting and he's desperate.

10. janey

janey Well-Known Member

Let’s all panic

11. BigPete

BigPete Well-Known Member

I'll never understand how that ****er Sima is still allowed to post...

Apparently mods begged him not to delete his account, I'm starting to actual thing they did now why else wouldn't he be banned?

JustMeMan, janey and O'conner flood like this.
  12. O'conner flood

O'conner flood Well-Known Member

what's happened to hongkongphooey over there?
    any idea ?

13. O'conner flood

O'conner flood Well-Known Member

BigPete likes this.
  14. BigPete

Him and his other sad mag's having a Rafa love in on the Newcastle thread, it's beyond sad man he's gone let it go wasn't even that good.

A newcastle fan has dared to speak against Rafa in a post but has just been told of pandering to his audience, maybe he's not but is not an absolute idiot (He does believe the earth is flat though so can't rule that one out :emoticon-0140-rofl:)

15. BigPete

This is the post by that nukehasslefan:

he players aren't performing how we like. It's blatantly obvious. The blame seems to be on Bruce after 7 games in terms of him supposedly having no clue how to set his team/squad up.
    We have 5 points from 7 games which should be zero points if Bruce is incapable of setting anything up and has supposedly lost the dressing room and such like.

The reality is, Bruce is an average manager trying to come into his boyhood club to try and follow on from a messiah that somehow the Newcastle fans bestowed upon Benitez...for reasons I'll never ever understand.
    Bruce has taken over a squad that was robotically drilled to position by Benitez.
    A careful, cautious approach that apparently was genius and was apparently clear to see how the man was building for the future with his 3 and a third seasons managing to go backwards.

This was blamed on Ashley not giving him NET spends. Getting rid of players for high prices in order to replace to his whim was deemed pointless.
    Being apparently forced to buy in Joselu and what not because he had no money was the reasons why we were so negative, apparently.
    Buying in all kinds of attack minded players and not playing them wasn't really mentioned too much, because it would mean money and wages wasted on players that had very little input due to the set up being, shut up shop, even if we were behind...because apparently goal difference is the key to avoiding relegation...not looking for points.

Every excuse in the book being made as to why Benitez couldn't take the club any further. Telling all and sundry in cryptic ways that his squad was sub standard even though he bought 90% of them.
    Needed big money to advance the club, to see out his project, yet...to start with he had a fortune to play with after relegation but even more pertinent he had one decent squad of players for a quarter of a season to arrest the slide...and failed.

Benitez lived off his own ego and off the past.
    His name afforded him a messiah like status, as I said earlier but he produced nothing worthy of any high claims.

6 million a season and the man moaned about everything but himself but did it in a clever way to keep fans on his side.
    He wanted more money for himself for taking the club backwards and was told, no joy.

He already had his contingency plan in operation in China because he likely knew what the big money demanding answer would be...but it gave him the chance to snake out of the club without being kicked up his arse by fans, who only afforded him that due to the severe hatred of the owner...nothing else.

If Benitez was our manager under a Sheikh or someone like that, he would've been hounded out after all that time.

Bruce has had to come in under that massive cloud and the players have to rid themselves of that robotic, controlling mindset of Benitez, along with new players who've been handed to Bruce, of which, likely none are his choosing.

So it's no wonder he's not ripping up trees after 7 games. It will take time but he needs the players behind him at the very least. No more leicester shenanigans.

I for one am pleased to see the back of the greedy mercenary that is Benitez.

As you can imagine his fellow mags didn't like that... he actualy speaks sense that lad, apart from the world is flat bollocks.

janey likes this.
  16. Boot Cleaner

Boot Cleaner Well-Known Member

I came here for the Emojis

:emoticon-0172-mooni:emoticon-0170-ninja:emoticon-0178-rock:

janey and Smug in Boots like this.
  17. BigPete

<party>

Boot Cleaner likes this.
  18. janey

janey Well-Known Member

No idea unless he’s banned again, it’s not unusual I don’t think

O'conner flood likes this.
  19. BigPete

Tell you what first time I thought I'd ever say this but reading that Newcastle thread starting from yesterday at about 1830 I actually like that Nuklehasslefan.

He has his fellow mags wrapped up in knots and he's not being aggressive towards them like they are to him. He's answering their questions spot on like an adult but they don't like the answer as automatically assume he's one of the Rafa fan boys.

Get's called out for pandering to the mags and comes out with this

Gorillacop said:
    Clueless, pandering to your audience.

Nukehasslefan said:
    Feel free to think what you want to. I gave you my answers to your questions and they weren't what you wanted to see.
    So basically you want me to pander to you.

He's absolutely spot on there isn't pandering to his fellow mags so he's clueless when what he said was absolutely spot on. Bet he had some of them punching their pets last night :emoticon-0148-yes:

20. BC33

BC33 New Member

Rubbish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.