1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

RTG

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Maraaadonna, Oct 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry lee

Jerry lee Well-Known Member

Would they kna the difference bout my mental health lol

2. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

It's the hypocrisy that stinks the place out tbh, and something I can't abide.

These septic little weirdos spend their time rubbishing the club, town and area but especially anyone who dares to defend any of them.

The slightest display of optimism leaves people open to a flurry of mocking posts labelling them 'happy clappers' and much worse.

Yet if one of these posters passes away and leaves us, these snide losers like HKP, Abu Dhabi, Fletch, niceonemarra, etc are always straight on with their RIP's. They'll claim they thought the lad was a great poster and they always had 'lots of great banter' with them.

The saddest thing is that they probably swallow their own shyte, horrible little wasters imo.

3. Nathan Brazil

Nathan Brazil Well-Known Member

This is the bit that bugs me most.

"So you're happy being in div 3"

"I'm just being a realist"

Arseholes.

BigPete and Smug in Boots like this.
  4. Lucky19672

Lucky19672 Well-Known Member

It was mentioned by a moderator.

5. Smug in Boots

I'm sure plenty, on there, will have had the decency to admit I was right about FPP still being involved ....

.... would someone send my thanks for their support <laugh>

6. John 11:35

John 11:35 Well-Known Member

I’ve reminded them a few times tbf

Smug in Boots likes this.
  7. Smug in Boots

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

As I'm being attacked so much I created an account so I could keep track of what was being said, do searches, pm people, etc.

It was just for fun but it became serious yesterday. I've been accused of homophobia, racism, etc, and found that my name and personal details are being pm'd to 'anyone interested'.

That's out of order, and quite weird, so I spoke to a contact who's the solicitor for an ex-employer and a good lad. He put a junior, in his office, onto 'the law and Internet forums'. I thought he'd come back with very little but it appears I was wrong. I won't go into great detail but it appears the owner of the website has a duty of care and a responsibility for what's posted. I would have to be at risk of 'substantial harm' which could be the case if my current or previous employers became involved. If, for example, my current employers, both gay men, sacked me for these 'homophobic attacks' that would constitute substantial harm. Anyone allowing this 'information' to be posted could be liable as could anyone posting. The website owner can be forced to divulge whatever details they hold including IP addresses.

So he's given me the name of a solicitor I can afford, he's way out of my league, who's open for business on Tuesday. She's had experience of this kind of thing so I'm going to put some money into it. I'm not sure how wealthy Roger, the SMB owner is, but I'm hoping to rack up the costs whether or not the action is successful. My contact reckons the court will basically say 'shake hands and grow up' but as long as it causes RTG some bother that'll do ... although it could be forced to close in the extreme

I'm usually the kind of person to deal with things face to face but the lowlife scumbags over there, including the idiot Mod Pancho, are too cowardly for that ...

... so I'll sit back and let someone clever have a swing at them <laugh>

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    Owld Feller likes this.
  8. ROKER PARK

ROKER PARK Well-Known Member

Who on earth is doing that?

9. Smug in Boots

I'd rather not say mate.

As I can't reply the forum cowards are taking my absence as a chance to win an argument for once <laugh>

They really are sad little people.

Jerry lee likes this.
  10. Ozzymac

Ozzymac Well-Known Member

Sima the scumbag

11. ROKER PARK

If it is true, it sounds like a bad breach of Data Protection and GDPR.

12. Owld Feller

Owld Feller Well-Known Member

It won't be before time when someone forces the website owners to divulge details leading to the real identities of the cowards hiding behind user names and posting libelous cr*p being revealed.

Even more so when legal action is taken against those involved and it results in hitting them hard where it hurts (in their pockets).

Best of luck in your endeavours - they could well benefit all decent posters/website owners and put the sh*ts up others.

13. one gary owers

one gary owers Well-Known Member

I'm retired can't afford a lot but set up a go fund me page I will donate £50

Smug in Boots and Owld Feller like this.
  14. Jerry lee

A little numpty who I have on ignore was trying to **** stir it on the live to thread earlier

There the ones who should be barred the cowards

15. John 11:35

John 11:35 Well-Known Member

It always surprises me how low some of these arseholes are prepared to go.

Last time Roger had a tantrum he made out running RTG wasn’t worth the aggravation and with decent posters abandoning the place in droves i can 100% believe that.

If it was that twat Sima, I hope that everyone finds what he did. Lower than a snakes belly and a bad example for mags everywhere.

Jerry lee likes this.
  16. Jerry lee

There are reason why the decent posters are leaving & he must be blind if he can't see the reason why I only gan back owa there cause of the many good marras I've made on there if it weren't for them.I'd quite happily leave that place

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  17. ROKER PARK

How would he have access to the details of members to give out to others? Is he a mod?

18. Smug in Boots

It's much better than I'd thought tbh.

Someone decent, on there, has been gathering info via pm's etc and a Mod was involved on one particular subject.

I have nothing to lose, except a few quid, and it'll be an interesting exercise. Certain posts have been left on Pure Football which are obviously nothing to do with football and everything to do with attacking a banned poster. Ive copies of every post I've made regarding, Hillsborough, Gareth Thomas, Muslims, Adam Johnson, etc. There's absolutely nothing racist, homophobic, whatever.

I also have all of the Pm's from Pancho. He had the sad habit of following me onto a thread to start an argument, losing it and demanding I take it to pm. At which point he'd threaten me with a ban. When I was banned he came over here as Hotlips to threaten me with legal action on behalf of Donald. Look for his posts, they're absolutely pathetic for a grown man.

Owld Feller and Jerry lee like this.
  19. Smug in Boots

Top man ...

20. Sydney Greenstreet

Sydney Greenstreet Active Member

stick it to the man..good luck mate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.