1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

sad and bitter Pulis:

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Teessidemackem, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Schwerer Gustav

Schwerer Gustav Well-Known Member

"Sounds very bitter to me, he wasn't complaining when they beat Tottenham and decisions went in Stoke's favor or when Woodgate was lucky not to get sent off against Wolves, today the decision (which I haven't seen) rightly/wrongly went against his team and they lost it happens, to e-mail photo's to match of the day is a bit petty to me. Also know he isn't the only manager who has been petty in the past." if Lineker said this he has gone up in my estimations.

Pulis is making a massive rod for his back....................and we don't forget

2. Teessidemackem

Teessidemackem Well-Known Member

Scroll back a couple of threads, makemsrule has just put a video on!

3. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Anyway, the lads OK and the better team has won. Glad you got O'Neil and new you guys would fly up the table - I reckon you could catch Liverpool if all goes well!

4. I can throw the ball further than Delap

His studs weren't up, it was a late challenge! That is a yellow maxiumum!!!

5. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

To be honest mate, we could debate the yellow/red thing, and both see each others points, for sure.

It's calling the lad a cheat, when Huth was off BEFORE he received treatment that's boiling the piss.

His leg flies bang straight, and he lands verty heavily.

Meyler is not a cheat.

6. MackemsRule

MackemsRule Well-Known Member

Sorry mate your bias is showing.
    I thought yellow on a **** stream.
    Huth went in recklessly and wasn't under control.
    Check the rule book that is red.

please log in to view this image

7. Teessidemackem

The debate on whether it was a red or yellow card is on a different Post. This post is about how much of a sad sorry loser Pulis is, and a hypocrite!
    The Stoke fans contribution to this post shows you are all the same!

8. MackemsRule

By the way sweeping your own goal area and not the oppositions IS cheating. <ok>

9. Cest Advocaat

Cest Advocaat Well-Known Member

Pullis is a ****ing cock. He has spent a lot of money but has a worse looking team to me.

Far from blaming David Meyler, a lad just coming back from serious injury today, who did nothing more than try to avoid that filthy **** Huth's disgusting tackle, Pullis should ask why they were 2nd best all day today.

We are comfortable at 8th and Mon's miracle jogs on again another week.

FTM

10. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Bit sheepish there Cest....

11. Wease555

Wease555 Active Member

Stoke morons complaining about cheating, they cheat all game every game the scummy bastards. Pulis is always moaning to deflect how **** they are playing and the inbreeds lap it up.

Just counting the days until this joke of a club get relegated back where they belong.

12. jimjamsafc

jimjamsafc Member

Wasn't a red but to call Meyler a cheat is out of order. Be pissed at the ref not a kid who just tried to get out the way. The very fact we didnt field campbell for fear of stoke kicking the **** out of him says it all really.

13. StokieSmit

StokieSmit Member

Having just watched MOTD it would appear that it's not just us Stokies who think it wasn't a red card. But, it was given and that's what happens sometimes. We can't blame that decision for not winning a game that we could have.

I was expecting more from Sunderland given your recent results, and maybe it was the conditions that were to blame, but apart from the goal I thought that you were poor. There was only one team in it in the second half and maybe a draw would have been a fair result. Apart from the goal, I don't remember Sorenson having to make a save.

Anyway, all the best for the rest of the season.

EDIT: and another thing - some on here have accused us of being cheats, but its not Stoke players who go down easily feigning injury to get free kicks when they have been beaten. I'm not talking about the red card incident here, but there were many other times today when your players went down like they were shot after the slightest of touches. I know Stoke have a reputation for being dirty, but I think opposition teams play on that and use it to get decisions they don't deserve. We are a hard team, but on the whole a fair team and there is a malaise in the game, as alluded to by Mr Pulis, that needs to be eradicated before the physical, competitive side which can help to make it such an exciting spectacle disappears, to be replaced by the tippy-tappy, namby-pamby style so lauded by the purists such as Mr Winger who, if he could have his own way, would ban all forms of tackling from the game entirely.

I feel better now that's off my chest!!

14. MackemsRule

The opinion of two ex Mags who hate us.
    Yeah their opinion counts here.

15. Teessidemackem

If youd have watched the Norwich match on Wed then youd have seen how we usuallly play. Bad conditions and a change of tactics due to the oposition was the reason behind todays performance. Im happy with a smash and grab win!

16. jimjamsafc

jimjamsafc Member

I don't think many of us where denying it shouldn't have been red. Just pissed at the suggestion Meyler cheated when he was trying to avoid contact. Think we feel it hard because the lad has been through a lot with injuries.

Stoke never threaten either, the match was devoid of any fluidity bcaus of the conditions. Tbh a draw may have been fair but we looked in control throughout so narrowly deserved to shave it...

17. Wease555

Wease555 Active Member

You can argue all day about it being a red card or not but the picture Pulis sent in clearly shows contact by Huth's knee on his ankle meaning Pulis has made a complete **** of himself claiming Meyler dived...It was the conditions too blame, if it had been a nice day we would have played much better

18. StokieSmit

StokieSmit Member

You could argue that the picture shows the Sunderland player kicking Huth on the knee!

The picture just shows that the studs were down and there was no intent.

19. Ryan (Stoke)

Ryan (Stoke) Member

Anyone who thinks that Stoke fans are 'falling for' Tony Pulis' deflection is clearly deluded. How on earth does any sane person can think that I, or any other Stoke fan, who watches this football week after week would know less about the quality of it than you Sunderland fans, is beyond me.

The reason that we defend TP is the same reason that you did not say 'Yeah, Bruce is a fat ****' every week to the teams that played against you. We are all sick of Stoke's football and voice our opinions on it internally., I was sick of it in the championship and I don't need you lot telling us what we have discussed for going on to five years. None of us is in a good mood after this, why is this on the Stoke board?

Also, the tackle was also no where near as bad as many of you lot initially thought, I don't know why Huth was in that position in the first place, seeing as drill sergeant Pulis doesn't let our midfield go that far forward.

20. Deletion Requested1

Deletion Requested1 Well-Known Member

Pulis must have just bought that camera cause he didn't send any stills from the same fixture last season when their goals were offside/fouls/handballs - one of them was all three - (I think it was their third) Pulis is a w****r FACT