1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sam Allardyce at West Ham!

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by greenjock, May 31, 2011.

1. greenjock

greenjock Member

Surprised me that one. West Ham were always a good footballing side. Just goes to show how important being in the Premier League is.

Have a feeling Warnock wont last too much longer at QPR either. I'll have a small wager he wont be there come the start of the season.

Anyone heard how Mackie is getting on at the moment? Can't really see him cutting it in the Premier League but he deserves a go. He was on fire before breaking his leg and now he's a Scottish International I want to see him play against the best to improve his game even more.

2. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

Yep bit of a shock as Mr Allardyce´s brand of football hardly seems the West Ham way but just shows how bad they want to get back. Seems a backwards move for him down to championship just shows how fickle things are in football only a few seasons ago he was being touted as an England manager.

3. homepark_hobo

homepark_hobo Member

Big Sam is the man to take the Hammers back up. I think Mackie was playing well until his injury, considering he was playing against Blackburn in the FA cup when he was injured I would say he has had a small taster of Premiership football.

A friend of mine is a big QPR fan and he said that although Tarrabt is the key player. Mackie is one of the players they are pleased to have playing for them.

Good luck to him anyway. His tireless performances were inspiring to watch and although not the best player we have had he was certainly a highlight of last season.

4. Steelthunderballs

Steelthunderballs New Member

Remember the Hammers banging 5 past plymouth argyle not so long ago.

Get in that net you Hammers.

5. greenjock

greenjock Member

Well I was a bit torn really, but now that Scumanage have been promoted, wont have to bother about going there, not that I would have anyway, STB is from Stevenage, which is so nice its twinned with Shimkent in Khazakstan! The locals look at Luton as a holiday destination which tells you a lot. The shopping precint consists of Poundland, Poundworld, 99P Land, Bargain Booze and Iceland.

Steelthunderballs wife is the local bike and shoots ping pong balls out of her vajayjay on Saturday nights at the Dog and Dog, named after STB's sisters, and will suck your cock backstage for 50p and a can of Pedigree Chum.

Never had much to do with Stevenage or Spurs and certainly had nothing against either of them, but since STB lives in Stevenage and supports Spurs I now hate both with a passion and cant wait for Harry Redknapp to get prosecuted for tax evasion the ugly squinty eyed ballbag, and those other two stunners Crouch and Bale to leave in search of Champions League football.

Also hope Stevenage continues to win chavtown of the year, it gives STB something to be proud about other than the fact that he's been raped by all of his uncles, and their next door neighbours.

Not sure what the prick has against Argyle but whatever it is at least it gives the ****wit something to do with his evenings instead of licking windows in his bedsit

6. Thundersteelballs

Thundersteelballs New Member

Plymouth Argyle lmfao