1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

samaras ban?

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Girvan Loyal 1690, Mar 25, 2012.

1. harryhood67

harryhood67 Well-Known Member

What do you get for winning that game ??? You CUT the lead from 21 to 18 points .Celtic will win the league before the split for the FOURTH time ,Rangers have never done it . When your so far ahead results like Sunday happen regardless what the referee is up to .

2. Chapmeister...

Chapmeister... Well-Known Member

evidently several thousand spewing timmies...

is that jelly & ice cream not went mouldy yet? must have been sitting out a while now?

PS, you kids eat all the jelly & ice cream you like, grown ups celebrate with champagne...

3. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

We already have plenty of stereotypical OF fans on here, I suppose another one won't do any harm.

Tell me this though, why are you not on FF or RangersMedia, that seems more your level?

4. ManDingo 20"/20"

ManDingo 20"/20" MDMA Guru

Dev

Stereotypical

Old firm fans

<laugh><laugh><laugh>

5. DevAdvocate

Is this you ignoring "boring" old me?

<doh>

6. harryhood67

harryhood67 Well-Known Member

You lose a game like Sunday , within 24 hours your thinking of your next game . Since Feb 14th you can't move on , as I've said already come Sunday reality will hit home . no huns in Europe

7. ManDingo 20"/20"

ManDingo 20"/20" MDMA Guru

No this is me laughing at you calling someone stereotypical

It's ****ing hilarious so it is <laugh><laugh><laugh>

8. Chapmeister...

mmm, i'm intrigued and somewhat confused by your comments, your only contribution to this rather epic 5 page debate is a somewhat childish attempt at humour whereby you have added a letter to my name for some sort of neandertal level of banter yet here you are, questioning MY existance on these boards and further questioning my "level"?...

what would the kids these days mutter? something about an epic fail or such...

9. Chapmeister...

oh, the irony...

broken record anyone? all we hear is liquidation this, cheating that, tax evasion the next thing, lets deal with fact you sad little person and leave the comfort blanket alone for once.

do you have a celtic theme'd duvet and matching pillow case?...

10. Bib Fortuna's Maw

Bib Fortuna's Maw Well-Known Member

Where to start with this FF reject?<laugh>

Why is having a more expensive squad unimportant? You'll be trotting it out for the next few years - or was I mistaken and you meant that you did actually win a league with "nae dough"<laugh>

Losing's losing is it? Why do you then contradict this by claiming that you'd rather lose to Falkirk's "gonnabes"<laugh> than Ross County (you'd rather lose in the first round than a semi - be prepared for a few years of contentment, then)

And, of course
    It came from McCoist's heart <laugh>. Did the next line in his speech "I 100% support and trust Craig Whyte" come from his heart also?

Lennon was trying to wind up Diouf, folks - Diouf never elbowed Celtic's physio or left the pitch to get at Lennon - Lennon was trying to wind him up<doh> and Ally never snarls or abuses other humans <laugh>.

Throw in the usual snidey inference based on race and you have classic hun whitabootery in full effect.

You'd argue a black craw white.

<allymuststay>

11. DevAdvocate

Is this your feeble attempt at appearing to be highbrow?

Your posts so far are unworthy of real comment hence my derision, as I said they are pretty typical of the braindeads who inhabit the forums of which I speak. You language prior to this wholly predictable comeback was all too familiar, similar in content to that of the cloven hoofed retards of FF and it's ilk.

Read your type before, same ****e, different smell.

12. DevAdvocate

So you are a liar?

Thought so.

13. Chapmeister...

given that these were the only bits you chose to question i'll guess you have absolutely nothing in reply to the other facts...

14. Chapmeister...

well i have no idea what ff is but you appear to be well educated on the matter which is strange if its not your cup of tea?... perhaps you were doing a little "investigating/research" or whatever the excuse was that dear old Pete Townshend gave.

not too sure where your coming from regarding my prior language as i haven't exactly been using slang in my previous posts and i certainly haven't resorted to child-like name editing...

imagine my surprise at your poor attempts to claim some sort of moral high ground whilst claiming to be too busy or not bored enough to reply and yet you still do. I'll also take this opporunity to remind you that you initiated this little exchange you insipid little person.

<waits whilst said buffoon grabs dictionary to look up insipid>

15. Bib Fortuna's Maw

Which is why the second phrase of the statement includes that caveat "thicko". Do you believe that Celtic's squad was more expensive than Rangers? Jelavic and Lafferty alone were more expensive than Celtic's entire team including substitutes in last year's Old Firm games.

You said "losing's losing" before being relative about different defeats to suit your own purpose - direct contradiction.

You also claim that Ross County are an inferior side to Falkirk <doh> That'll be why Falkirk are above them in the league then? Oh no, they're neck and neck with Ross County having 3 games in hand and lead on goal difference.

He ran out after Diouf had elbowed Celtic's physio - somehow I think you know that.

You missed out your baseless reference to Lennon being racist, since you're claiming I didn't argue all your points.

The only bit I missed out, I think, was your assertion that Bocanegra et al have been a success - in the same thread that you said "losing's losing", I believe the inference would be that "losers are losers".

You're a fanny. You're not a stupid fanny, I'll give you that but you have swallowed the rhetoric and goalpost moving that your ilk have fed you - a man believes what confirms his own prejudices after all.

"Losing's losing"

^^

You can stick by that daft catch-all bit of rhetoric if you like.

This might not be the best season in which to do so, though.

16. Chapmeister...

haha, my "profile visitors" are going through the roof! same "type" of people too, looks like they just can't get enough?...

17. Chapmeister...

18. DevAdvocate

Ok, for starters Pete Townshend was completely exonerated (check and ye shall see) so you have started off badly, no real surprise though, I expected as much based upon your previous nonsense and bland regurgitated gibberish. I can plainly see you and the truth are strangers.

My own knowledge of FF comes from snippets posted on this forum by other posters (some are even Rangers fans). So no, you are wrong again. Not an auspicious start.

You have not been using "slang"? Is that what you thought I meant when I said you were a "stereotype"? Maybe it's you who needs to dig out that dictionary?

As regards "child like name editing", indeed, you are not guilty of that but you certainly do a turn in child like name "calling".

Furthermore, I never claimed any "high ground", moral or otherwise, I merely commented that you clearly have a misguided sense of importance and think that by altering your means of expressing yourself (by changing from hokey patter, to what you suppose to be "intelligent" comment) you are something of an iconoclast and are here to shake the foundations of Not606 to it's very core.

Thanks for warning me off, i've obviously bitten off more than I can chew with your razor wit.

19. Bib Fortuna's Maw

That's the starting line-ups including subs from the 3-0 game, I think (copied from elsewhere).

EDIT - I got the first division table wrong <doh>, Falkirk are, in fact, 18 points behind Ross County with an extra game played.

I'm not even going to bother much with the rest - from Lennon ran out of the dugout being the aggressor to "get at" Diouf to "meh, shoulder to shoulder".<doh>

You can't win them all, indeed.

20. Otto Flayshow

Otto Flayshow Well-Known Member

Dev and Bib are beelin'.