1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Same again for Everton?

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Must be frustrating having so much tactical football knowledge and only having this forum to display it.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  2. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Come on guys, lay off each other.
    We all Blues at the end of the day. Whatever our disagreements.

BobbyD likes this.
  3. Chelsea Pensioner

It's not tabloid rubbish, it's just my opinion, like your post above is just your opinion.
    The Oxford Dictionary says "rejuvenated" is ....".to look or feel young and refreshed again". Pedro sure looked like that to me, so I'll stick with rejuvenated, you use whatever word you like.
    And for the 10,000 time, we don't have tabloids here so I don't read them. When I offer up an opinion, it's mine, not someone elses', so perhaps you're being harsh on Tabloids??

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  4. CFC: Champs £launderx17

It is very reactionary. One game we are the best, one bad game we are rubbish.

Everything I hate about the modern game, overhyped by TV and the media.

The Ginger Marks and BobbyD like this.
  5. Chelsea Pensioner

I agree with you on that, the hype is something that's grown and grown and is now totally over the top. I might not always succeed , but I try and say something like " good to see the improvement" or 'player X is making too many mistakes". Certainly on the Everton game, I praised the improvement in certain players and put it down to a better mental attitude by the team in the last 2 games.
    It's not just the game ,so many players are hyped, and transfer fees loopy, and you are right to lay the blame on TV and media.

6. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

Indeed, and people need to see the bigger picture. That Everton game was the last game I saw live. The real issue for me is when/ if we’ll ever see Chelsea live again at Stamford Bridge in a 40,000+ crowd. To me, football is almost as much about the atmosphere generated by the crowd as it is about the action on the pitch.