1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Scunny game

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by greenhousmeadowman, Dec 2, 2018.

1. greenhousmeadowman

greenhousmeadowman Well-Known Member

A great result if not a great performance. Laurent MOTM for me - he has a good engine and is improving and came within a whisker of goal of the season. Glad to see Holloway score but we still lack real quality upfront. That was the worst refereeing performance I have seen since the Checkatrade final - even the away fans did not know he had given a penalty. Would love to get a home draw against a Premier League side like last year.

Zenfootball2 and Matster like this.
  2. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

A good result as you say. I couldn't make it but listened to most on the radio. Sounds like we dealt with most of the threats scunny offered after an initial charge by them through midfield. As a positive Coyne and Ramsey seem to be able to alter the set up, adding to this Grant helped reorganise players around him to improve the situation.

Hopefully we get an attractive tie on Monday ready for the announcement of our new manager!

Zenfootball2 likes this.
  3. Zenfootball2

Zenfootball2 Active Member

we deserved the win some battling performances by many players , we had some good chances in the first half ,found it frustrating that town forgot that to get the best out of Ferjiri he needs it on the ground, Good performance by Arnold but a terrible ref.