1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Season Cards back on sale from Monday

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Dave_39, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Dave_39

Dave_39 Well-Known Member

Sunderland AFC are delighted to confirm that Season Cards for the 2021-22 campaign will be back on sale from 9am on Monday 7th June.

Following the initial renewal period for existing Season Card holders, newly purchasing supporters can now secure their seat at the Stadium of Light at a competitive price.

Adults can purchase Season Cards from £360 and under-16s from just £48, covering all 23 home league games.

Those wishing to spread the cost over three payments must sign up no later than June 16th to take advantage of our three-payment Direct Debit scheme.

The payment dates spread over the remainder of 2021 are July 1st, September 1st and November 1st, in line with the original Direct Debit scheme.

The quickest and easiest way to purchase is via the official site at www.safc.com/tickets.

We cannot wait to welcome you all back to the SoL for our return to league action this August!

Secure your seat for 2021-22 from Monday - SAFC

2. LD19SAFC

LD19SAFC Well-Known Member

Show some ambition in the transfer market and we’ll shift plenty more.

Gil T Azell likes this.
  3. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

You're right mate.

Personally I don't worry about the first man in being a 'marquee signing' ...

... as long as we have a plan I don't care how they come in.

4. Gil T Azell

Gil T Azell Well-Known Member

Pushing it here but now that we have a few bob behind us it would be a nice gesture if one home cup tie was free for season ticket holders and also extremely cheap for the matchday walk ups.
    Club may get a few extra sales by adults bringing their kids to the match and we all know what that means. Your hooked, cursed whatever you want to call it but thats our future crowds.

5. Oliver's Army

Oliver's Army Well-Known Member

I'd have 50% off a kids home top would do for me, the bairn would be buzzing. He can't wait to get back to the SoL