1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Season Ticket Prices

Discussion in 'Watford' started by HHTFC1, Mar 28, 2014.

1. HHTFC1

HHTFC1 Well-Known Member

So me and my son both have a season ticket, and will be renewing this next season. However I want to bring my youngest son along with us nexst season to get the yellow blood flowing
    :laugh:

Anyway, i have spoken to the ticket office and it is going to be a fairly convoluted process....this is not my reason for posting, it is more to do with the statement on the OS which i have reproduced below

The offer runs between Sat Apr 5 & Sat Apr 19 - after which one single Season Ticket price (available to all Watford fans) will be published
    Read more at http://www.watfordfc.com/news/artic...bird-renewal-1441012.aspx#yZsPMlpyfCahZydv.99

The way i read this is that all areas of Vicarage Road will be the same price, and there will be no concessions whatsoever!!

Has anyone else spoken to the TO or got any information to refute my understanding.

I think if they dont have some price tiers, then they will have some very empty stands next year.

2. vic-rijrode

vic-rijrode Well-Known Member

I suggest that the Ticket Office means that after April 19 there will be one price for each category of ticket (i.e. Rookery, Upper/Lower Rous, East Stand etc.) regardless of whether the applicant is an existing season ticket holder or new applicant. In my 50+ years of supporting Watford I have never known there to be "single tier" season ticket pricing for all the ground!

3. Bloother

Bloother Well-Known Member

Spot on Vic.

4. HaslemereKev

HaslemereKev Well-Known Member

The owners seem to like the family-club feel so would agree with Vic on this too, Can't see them not offering concessions

Just deciding whether to renew my over-75 Mile ticket! I expect I will.

5. wear_yellow

wear_yellow Well-Known Member

I think it comes from the additional "complication" of the East Stand and what these seats will be priced at. But agree with most above, there will be prices for each area with certain categories. So they may restrict child ST's to certain parts of the ground.
    My renewal form will be completed this week and sent off.