1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Delusional Full Stop, May 30, 2020.

1. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

Out of interest how many on here have a season ticket? How many have paid in full for this season. I anticipate everyone who has a season ticket but I ask because I’m not sure what period you pay over if you pay by instalments.

How many have paid for next season’s season ticket in full and how many are paying by instalments. If by instalments when was the first instalment paid and over what period is it paid ?

I have two season tickets (no, two people go and I can fit on one seat!!!) and pay in full. Am also on the 10 year scheme which I’m not sure if next season or the season after is the final year. Anyway they take my monies in Feb or March and I have paid in full for this season and also for next season.

Given it is clear there will be no more games for the fans this season I’m likely to write to Cashley and Penfold asking what they were proposing in regard to refunding the season ticket monies for this season and asking for some money back. Anybody else interested in getting in one last dig at the “old” regime before they walk away. It would be good if the Club suddenly received 40,000 + e-mails asking about a refund.

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  2. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

I paid my mate Baz £100 as a goodwill gesture for him getting me a free half season ticket.

he’ll offer to give me some back but I won’t take it as he’s a bit skint right now.

gave up my proper ST This season due to work commitments so for next season I’ll just pick and choose what games I go to as Baz has 4 normal ST’s in the play club as Crone and Jak know.

Flash likes this.
  3. Hung Drawn and Quartered

Hung Drawn and Quartered Well-Known Member

I have 3 in total all paid up for this season and next season also Man City FA cup game
    so quite a bit of money

4. Ben 10

Ben 10 Well-Known Member

Na, gave it up when I emigrated, haven't bothered returning since I moved back

5. Ghostinthehouse

Ghostinthehouse Well-Known Member

I cancelled in Feb, various reasons, i was missing too many games, but, SB finally saw me off.

Had I renewed, I'd have been paying monthly over 12 installments £36pm for Leazes Corner L4.