1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sectarianism Doesn't Pay

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by The Raging Oxter, Apr 7, 2011.

1. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

Proven to be a liar and you still push the point.
    Failed to prove any of your assertions and you still push the point.

You excuse racism
    You excuse sectarianism

2. EDGE

EDGE Guest

Rebel, stick to what you believe in and concentrate on a United Ireland and prove that there is a sky wizard.

We don't need your authentic brand of ****e over here.

Just so we are clear, I do not want Rangers fans singing songs that are anti-anything.

And you've still not answered any of my questions. <laugh>

3. EDGE

EDGE Guest

And I've just watched your clips and I'd say that you were lucky if there was 100 people singing in any of them. <laugh>

"Thousands every week" <doh>

4. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

To be clear, you are not anti-racist and you are not anti sectarian so why pretend otherwise. It would be easy for you to condemn it, but you won't.

and I don't need to read or answer any of your questions because I have demonstrated you are a grade a bluffer.

You can't prove any of your assertions so, like a monkey, you throw ****e instead. I don't see any reason to answer any of your questions until you stop burying your head in the sand. You are the one sick of me having a go at Rangers, so you should be the one addressing your problems. instead, you want to throw crap in the opposite direction.

Sort your own house out and i'll keep pointing out what a bunch of bigoted simpletons you are until you do <ok>

5. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

Edge, sorry i've not had time to answer your question in full. Here's what you said.

Yes, it was where I pointed out that in the past 30 years, Celtic fans threw bottles at Rapid Vienna players, and then attacked them on the pitch, caused the 1981 Scottish Cup Final riot, threw bananas at Mark Walters, attacked Ally Maxwell on the pitch, attacked Hugh Dallas on the pitch. Disrupting countless minutes silences, the Poppy banner SHAME (widley condemened by the UK media). That's just off the top of my head.

Threw BOTTLES (Plural) at Rapid Viennna Players? As far as I recall "one" (1) bottle landed on the pitch which was nowhere near the Rapid PLAYER (that's singular). It seems a strange old world when you know the intentions of individual fans, you KNOW that the Famine song is meant as a joke and you also seem to KNOW that Celtic fans threw bottle(s) at Rapid Vienna players?

Celtic FANS (Plural) attacked Rapid Vienna PLAYERS (Plural)? AT Old Trafford A Rapid Player was attacked by a solitary Celtic fan (an Englishman by the way) so your attempt to paint a picture of mass riots and multiple assaults has left you looking like the bitter one.

Celtic fans "caused" the 1981 Cup Final riots? How do you figure that out? Is that based upon the notion that Rangers fans could not possibly have had anything to do with it? It's utter garbage to suggest what you have stated as a fact.

You are clutching desperately at a long lost game of "whataboutery" , attempting to apportion blame and prove that Celtic fans are every bit as bad as Gers fans, maybe they are, I personally don't agree but I would certainly not be so desperate to prove my point that I would dredge through events of 30 years ago, re-writing history in the process - to try and prove that.

Sadly your arguments, petty insults, sad namecalling and falsehoods (lies) would not be out of place on Follow Follow.

6. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

and not one dissenting voice.....scotland's shame

7. EDGE

EDGE Guest

You can't answer any of the questions because they will show you up as a HYPOCRITE!

I am merely defending my club from a poisonous bigot like you.

I have stated umpteen times, that this has got **** all to do with Celtic, I have condemned the singing umpteen times, and you just don't read it!

Go and prove that the Sky Wizard wants a United Ireland to someone who believes your blinkered verison of the real world.

8. Magic Laudrup 11

Magic Laudrup 11 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Both teams have a minority of idiot fans who I would class as scum. Rebelbhoy, at the end of the day both teams need to get their house in order. I consider the poppy banner displayed by Celtic fans, which even your chairman agreed was wrong, to be much worse than Rangers fans singing the famine song. It was obviously done to wind up Celtic fans and succeeded, so there are always going to be a few that keep singing it.

Just so you get my point of view and don't accuse me of defending it, I think the famine song shouldn't be sung, just as the poppy banner, songs about the Ibrox disaster, death threats shouldn't be sung/displayed.

<ok>

9. EDGE

EDGE Guest

Thanks Dev, Celtic fans threw bottles at Rapid players. Correct

Celtic fans attacked Rapid players. Correct (also did the keeper not get attacked too?)

Celtic fans caused the riot as they ran towards the Rangers fans which provoked them, much the same as McCoist "provoked" Neil Lennon a couple of weeks back.

My point is: What is worse, songs with bad words in them or acts of violence within the football arena?

Simple question.

10. EDGE

EDGE Guest

Prove it, prove that there was not one?

You can't because your arguement is based on a green tinted verison of events.

What would the sky wizard say?

11. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

So I am not a hypocrite, but answering questions might show me to be one? which is it Edge? Make your mind up.
    Poisonous bigot? I have asked you to demonstrate this and you have failed. spectacularly so.

I have read what you have written Edge and not once have you condemned racism and sectarianism. if you would like to take this opportunity to do that, go right ahead. in fact, I invite you to do just that. Until you do that, you are every inch the bluffer I have shown you to be.

I have proved my points, not made baseless accusations. Over to you.

12. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

I listened to the clips. I didn't hear any dissenting voices. Did you?

13. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

ML, your opinion of the GB protest is fair enough, but it certainly wasn't racist and it certainly wasn't sectarian.

14. EDGE

EDGE Guest

You are a hypocrite - "Don't tar everyone with the same brush" - "Rangers fans are all facsist monkey"
    "I deplore sectarian singing" - "Sad Orange Bastard isn't sectarian but Fenian is"

I've condemned the singing in reply to you, to Dev and to anmortbhoy.

You have not answered any of my questions again, because you are a hypocrite and if you do answer, you'll show yourself up again.

Case closed.

15. EDGE

EDGE Guest

No, do you hear any dissenting voices in this one? Afterall, it would be alot easier to voice your concern on a bus than in a football stadium?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
  16. EDGE

EDGE Guest

Condemn it then, you offended ML and countless British and Irishman, yet you refuse to condemn it.

17. DevAdvocate

Is it now a debate about which is worse?

What's worse, the murder of a child or the murder of a Nun? It's a ****ing ludicrous defence used by people trying to defend the indefensible.

As for your comments regarding the 81 Cup final, they just show you up for what you are.

18. EDGE

EDGE Guest

No, it's not a debate of which is worse, violence within the football arena is worse than singing, surely even a blinkered idiot like yourself can see that? ****, even Rebelbhoy can see that...... surely?

I'm not defending anything, I'll say if for the 1000th time, those songs are ****e and should not be sung, FAO REBELBHONE: I CONDEMN THEM TO HELL!!!

As for my comments regarding the 81 cup final, what do they show me up as Russ.

Do hurry, I can't wait.

19. DevAdvocate

They show you up as a fantasist who only believes what suits his own argument. You were not at the 81 Cup Final were you? (Don't bother answering because i've suddenly become very very bored with your pretentious tittle tattle and lies).

Anyone who does not agree with your point of view is "Bitter" and must "Hate Rangers".

Yet Rangers fans singing the Famine song are just having a wee laugh at Timmy's expense, you personally know this because you know every Gers fan in Glasgow.

You are a dolt who throws the toys oot the pram when things (in this case any many more besides - an argument) is not going the way you envisioned it.

Go on Call me Russ again you sad fanny.

20. Girvan Loyal 1690

Girvan Loyal 1690 Nobody's safe now