1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Should Knewco be brought to book for the child abuse cover up ?

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Rocket, Jul 25, 2012.

1. simon_bhoy

simon_bhoy Well-Known Member

im sorry - just so i am clear here

i gove you reasons why "your" witnesses might lie or be mistaken and that is rubbish but "my" witnesses are all liars??

what difference does it make if he supported torbett - id expect him to if he thought he was innocent!! clearly he was wrong but that doesnt make him a liar - just not a good judge of character

you cant have it both ways - you cant have brazil being right about the kellys but wrong about stein - you would be ripped to shreds in court and you know it <ok>

and, finally because this is beyond ridiculous now, if the kellys were lying why would the PF not cring charges anyway - 2 lots of charges actaully - 1 for perjury and another for failure to report a crime?

why didnt he/she?

because the evidence wasnt there - bluster all you want but that is the bottom line

and you know it <ok>

2. simon_bhoy

simon_bhoy Well-Known Member

You said that Stein wasn't aware of the allegations. - Busted by Medro

You said Torbett wasn't an employee - Busted by Medro

You said staff at Celtic weren't aware - Busted by Medro

<laugh>

you now dont know what "busted" means - you have not proven a single one of these points - not one

you are delusional

3. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

Ooooooft Medro, you must have a sore arse after this.

Whit a pumping.

4. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

You know what's really sad, that you actually seem to believe the ****e you write. <ok>

5. Tioga River

Tioga River Member

Dev just because it can use a keyboard doesn't mean it has processing capacity <ok>

6. DevAdvocate

I thought he was a Wum, sadly it appears he is exactly the type of individual other posters said he was.

An archetypal Northern Irish Rangers fan, the very worst of the worst <ok>

7. Barrie Lochrie

Barrie Lochrie New Member

Dev in racial slur bonanza

8. DevAdvocate

In all seriousness, we know it and you know it, they are the worst.

9. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but I'm not having that.

In what way does his nationality have anything to do with him being the worst of the worst ?

10. Tioga River

Tioga River Member

I'll let Dev answer your question rocket (I'm sure he will) but in my opinion the worst of the worst are as prevalent in Glasgow as they might be in Belfast. Northern Ireland doesn't have exclusivity on morons after all <ok>

11. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

Absolutely spot on.

Both Rangers and Celtic have morons within their support but to suggest they're worse than others because they come from Ireland or Northern Ireland is just ridiculous.

Surprised at such a stupid comment from Dev to be honest.

12. DevAdvocate

In my experience the worst bigots I have come accross are NI Prods.

If that upsets people then i'm sorry but that is my opinion, Medro as I have stated fits into that category, a hate filled **** of a human being.

If you had read a quarter of the ****e he posts on here you would agree.

13. RAVENBLACK

RAVENBLACK Well-Known Member

So who did pump Kat then?

14. Medro

Medro Well-Known Member

Well do you think when quizzed that the Celtic directors would say 'Yeah, we knew about it and did nothing. Lock us up'

They have more reason to lie than the chairman for the Cletic Boys Club. You can't even stumble upon a reason as to why he would make up such a story involving child abuse.

Again refering back to the CBC chairman. If we go by his word, remember no reason to lie, then the Kellys were quite aware as was Stein but did not want to ruin the reputation of Celtic. they were friends with Torbett and so yes they may well have new he was a sex offender but decided to support him anyway.

But we're not just going on Brazil's words are we. Yes he was one of the victims, but it starts tos et off alarm bells when others spoke out.

Because in most child abuse cases it is basically one persons word against anothers. The CBC chairman said he told the directors ans Stein. Steain died 10+ years before the courtcase and the directors simply denied they had met the fella which sounds strange considering the amount of young players that progressed on to the Celtic team.

What do you expect? Used rubbbers and a signed letter from Torbett saying he did it. Like most child abuse cases there is very little evidence if any to use in court. I'm sure your smart enough to know that.

Now who's the bigot.

Attacking my character and even my nationality for simply pointing out the flaws in your make believe story.

I'm not, just check through the previous few pages to see the hate pouring out of this guy. Calling me all the names under the sun.

Spiteful anger.

15. Medro

Medro Well-Known Member

Surely you can see the irony in your statement there. <doh>

Like i said there is no hate in me. Just because I quashed your theories, chewed up your excuses, and spat out all the garbage you posted trying to convince yourself more than me, doesn't mean you should start hurling abuse at me. That's not how big boys act in the big world Dev.

16. DevAdvocate

Prove me wrong you ****er. On second thoughts don't waste your time, you are a **** pure and simple and from now on in I will ignore you and your continual bigoted, hateful, poisonous, spiteful ****e.

Ignorant, arrogant, "never in the wrong" ****s like you make me want to ****ing spew.

You are a bigot, live with it.

17. DevAdvocate

Let me educate you ****, If I has said that all NI prods are bigots then maybe I would be somewhat contradictory, but to be presonally honest I don't give a flying **** what you think.

You can try and pretend to be a wum but it's all there just bubbling under the surface, with a veneer of faux respectability.

18. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

Dreadful reply and not one I expected.

And most of the hate pouring out in this thread is aimed at Medro coming from YOU.

You've really let yourself down here I'm afraid.

19. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

Medro is a spastic. End of.

20. Medro

Medro Well-Known Member

So this is what it comes down to.

You correct Celtic fans on a matter and you get called a ****, ****er, bigot etc etc etc.

Very mature Dev, very mature indeed.

And as Rocket pointed out, the hate seems to be only going one way and it's coming from your direction.