1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Slutsky’s done one...

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by TigerMarv, Nov 26, 2017.

1. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

I wouldn't disagree with a lot of what you say. We don't know if he's standing up to the 'gruesome twosome' or if they want him to stay to take us down. There are a number of variables. One been that he walks if he thinks he's been done-over by the aforementioned.

2. ImperialTiger

ImperialTiger Well-Known Member

1) You walk and your career in England is over.
    2) You stay and have a chance to turn things around. Staying may end in being sacked but then see 1) with extra pay.

Chazz Rheinhold likes this.
  3. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Rubbish. You telling me warnock wouldn't have us further up the table?? Christ phelan would have us further up the table.
    Did you see Bristol? How good were they? Not ****ing very is the answer.

4. Chazz Rheinhold

Yes.
    I think he's a decent bloke but he's not got it right has he. And daft as it sounds you can't behave like that on the touch line, it's weird. It must be weird for the players to look over and see him pacing up n down not looking at the game. Sit in the dug out and let pillock start bawling some orders out to the lads. When do you ever see him tell a player to move this or rearrange that or cover. No direction at all.

The B&S Fanclub likes this.
  5. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

Warnock would rather eat his own **** than come here. So It's a moot point isn't it?

6. armchairfan

armchairfan Well-Known Member

A manager more used to English football would have given us more of a backbone to build around.

As I keep saying though I couldn't care less if he walks up and down the touchline. I wouldn't mind a manger seated in the dugout most of the time either, though the fashion for that disappeared some time in the past when it suddenly became fashionable to be stood up far out in the 'technical area' shouting all the time (as if to be seen to be doing something, even if it's nothing).

Rock'n'Roll and Kempton like this.
  7. SimonGraysJacket

SimonGraysJacket Well-Known Member

Bristol City were in my opinion, the worst team we have faced at home this season.
    I know we have put more past other teams, but they could not put a pass five years for the first 50 odd minutes.
    Blame the owners for a lot, but for ****ing up a two goal lead against a bunch of turds, sits squarely on the manager and players unfortunately.
    Can't blame Ehab for everything.........(bloody hell did I just type that.......nurse!!!!)

8. Chazz Rheinhold

Agreed.

9. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

You really can blame **** for everything. You really really can.

10. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

Spot on, Marco was forever telling players where to go, and as you say to be looking as if he is going to have a heart attack as any moment, does not project he has confidence in his players and his nervousness gets into the players minds.

11. armchairfan

armchairfan Well-Known Member

The players must have become deaf by the end of last season then.

12. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

They just gave up after the Sunderland loss.

Stockholm Tiger likes this.
  13. Gone For A Walk

Gone For A Walk Well-Known Member

Seems like the Allams were going to replace him but something's faltered with the replacement #there'sasurprise!

14. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

15. Blaknamberblood

Blaknamberblood Well-Known Member

It just shows how much they are bothered when they take holidays mid season when the club is in such a shyte state.

I'm amazed Sluts is still here tbh .. he has shown time and again he is out of his depth in the English leagues with stupid team selections .. piss poor tactics and an inability to see what the rest of us see during a game.

His training techniques are none existent judging by the **** shower the defence serve up week after week.

I've said for a while that this ain't a great squad .. but an organiser who drills them in training will improve our defensive performances.

Couple that with this insane habit of his on the touchline and inability to get his instructions across beggars belief tbh.

He needs to go .. and we need to get in anyone who has the ability to organise this shower of shyte

16. Gone For A Walk

Gone For A Walk Well-Known Member

I might be wrong, but I think he would have been sacked during that meeting had things progressed with the replacement. The Allams have been looking at options this past couple of weeks (at least). I think it's gone pear-shaped with the replacement (which wouldn't be the least bit surprising). So not so much a case of giving him chance to save his job, more a case of fuc.ked up the replacement

balkan tiger, Fez and Newland Tiger like this.
  17. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

I've said it before on here and I'll say it again..He's got until Brentford (away) to prove himself.

18. pudseytiger

pudseytiger Well-Known Member

I honestly believe that Slutsky will limp on for a few more games then either be sacked or walk, as for Adkins replacing him, i think he's asked for certain assurances(money for transfers), which will have thrown a spanner in boy wonders plans, now my main fear is boy wonder, goes down the caretaker manages route, fixture wise December is looking a tough month and i would say the same thing even if we were doing well, We could well be in the bottom three come the 1st january, clubs below us are showing signs of picking up ( since our last win, their have all won) then come january transfer window, when all the lower pl clubs money sense goes out the window and their start throwing their money around, there's a possibility we will lose Bowen as i've no doubt that any offer between 8 to12 million their will accept, as you can tell by the tone of this post, i'm really piss off with city's plight and what makes it worst for me is that "what could have been factor"

19. ImperialTiger

ImperialTiger Well-Known Member

If plan A is recouping the "gift" and selling for £1 (or letting the club go into administration - proper revenge for the hooligans doubting me) then championship or league 1 makes no difference.

However, paying off a manager, paying a new manager and giving him some money to spend in January doesn't sit well with plan A.

SimonGraysJacket likes this.
  20. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Alf Ramsey never used to shout and bawl. When we scored the third goal in the World Cup Finalhe told his assistantbtomsit down and stop jumping about as hecwas getting in the bloody way of his view.
    There was a story about Herbert Chapman, the most successful manager of time and who was renowned forvsitying in the director'sbox as he said once they crossed the white line they had their instructions and there was nothing further he could do as they wouldn't hear him above the crowd anyway. He didn't even go in the dresding room normally. One game Arsenal were losing 2-0 at half time at Stoke. The press box was surprised to see.Chapman get out of his seat and stride down the tunnel.
    Second half Arsenal turned it round and ended up winning 3-2. One of the journalists got hold of a player leaving the ground as he was intrigued by Chapman going in the dressing room and asked what he had said to bring about this transformation."Don't you buggers hang around in the bath after the game. The train leaves at 5.30" came the reply.

onceatiger and Melbournetiger like this.