1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

So who next?

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Chris-Gashead, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

What managers are available and would they come here?

Ward will unfortunately lose his job I imagine, such is the anger towards tonight's result, and the board always react to our fans when they vent like this.

Perhaps give him the DOF role and get in A.another?

One thing is for sure, this club is heading out of the football league at this rate and we will struggle to get back in!!

2. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

I should get Paulo before city do!

3. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

i'll do it chris. one thing i would do straight away is get the players back in training tomorrow for a double training session. i certainly wouldnt allow them to have the day off like what they actually have tomorrow. ward needs to come down hard on them now. his last stand.

4. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

I heard him stay on his interview they won't be back in till Thursday because it's a long drive. **** me footballers get a cushy life don't they?

I would drag then in and read them the riot act both your manager and ours

5. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Rovers players get Wednesdays off regardless if they got a Tuesday game or not. Obviously they get Sundays off too. Part time players which explains why we're ****e <doh>

6. Bluebaldee

Bluebaldee Total Git

Trollope, Holloway once he gets sacked, or preferably an exciting young manager on the up who will actually motivate the players.

7. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Haven't we got one of them sitting in the assistants chair?

8. A Matter Of Time

A Matter Of Time Well-Known Member

Somehow I don't think Holloway will swap the Premier League for the bottom of league 2, affiliated or not.

9. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

Did well with his previous club no doubt, but does he have what it takes to keep us up?

I know sod all about him in all honesty so I do not know, but it would be a very big risk, what with us flirting, once again, with relegation into non league football

Perhaps put Ward as DOF, and bring in another man to make the big decisions?

10. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Also a manager who doesn't piss all the wage budget away on players like O'Toole when you can bring in several experienced players with combined wages of his. And yes I do think he's overrated

11. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

i said in pre season when he was umming and arring over joining us that i wasnt fussed on him joining us as i thought the last few games with us he wasnt that great and that i thought there would be better available who would be cheaper. however if he could show the same form as he did when he 1st joined us then i be all for it. i was 50/50 about him. i was fed up that he took so long to decide to join us and im disappointed in some of his performances this season and he has 4 yellows already which most is down to arguing with the ref. needless yellows which could mean suspension!! he needs to get his act together.

however to make the point, its not just him, a lot of them need to get their act together.

12. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Maybe us the fans should pick the tactics and team :wink: