1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Some info I got today

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by WestCountrylalala, Jun 4, 2011.

1. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

I've heard from a reliable source that we have a sponsor and it isn't Ginsters. Our new away kit will be yellow and the home kit predominantly green but a slightly different shade. Going from this then tells me that it's all cut and dried and it's just formalities that need to be addressed. Lets hope the second half of this month will be devoted to matters on the pitch, we all deserve some good news after years of decline at HP.

2. Steely Is Back

Steely Is Back New Member

I have heard the new sponsors will be Focus DIY as they are going down as well. lmao

3. WestCountrylalala

Forum Moderator

Heehee, I'm getting good at this "ignore" lark now, as soon as I get an email with a reply from anyone vagely resembling STB I simply add to my ignore list meaning I never have to read a reply. It great being in control!

4. ManFeelings

ManFeelings Member

Steely heard about it because he is a toilet cleaner there.He heard in between scrubbing unmentionables off toilet bowls

5. Steely Is Back

Bothered!!!!

There is probably about 5 of you farmer muppets that regularly use this, however, there is 3000+ users on here who will read everything I post if they wish.

Great being in control you inbred legend.

P.S.Try and make some sort of sense when posting on here you stupid cow.

6. ManFeelings

ManFeelings Member

I should enlighten you guys. His occupation is down as 'farmer'. I however go to boarding school.
    P.S 4 posts, and a 100% wumming record. Good start to not606 mate :redface:

7. WestCountrylalala

Forum Moderator

Anyone who can devote so many hours of their life wumming other club's boards, changing their ID after multiple bans and stalking others onto other sites has to have a truly sad life. Maybe you should talk to the samaritans steely.

8. ManFeelings

ManFeelings Member

Maybe he can talk to the men in white coats when they take him truly 'home' ;)

9. Steely Is Back

Shouldn't you be ignoring me legend you traitor.

You'll have Vic, Joe and Plasticmac to answer to if your not careful.

10. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Please do not cut and post his efforts whoever you are. It is simple, just like him, press the ignore button and be done with it. Don't get him banned it just cloggs up my list. As for loads of others reading his efforts well what a buffoon he is. Does he think anyone and I mean anyone, gives a fig for anything he has to say. If he thinks he has thousands of avid followers then it proves he is both deluded and devonsurfer. There cannot possibly be 2 of them. Leave him alone until he eventually pulls his small penis completely off and deflates like the balloon he is.

11. Steely Is Back

Clearly reading my posts Victor....naughty naughty.

More people read my posts than dont Old Man. Now pull that rug up over your lap, meals on wheels will be round soon to clean you up and feed you.

12. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Whats the point of an ignore setting if some other wally repeats the ignored comment on their own page ???

Means they get zapped as well.

13. Steely Is Back

Good idea that Plymborn. Will have to have a couple on the go and just quote me but on another users name.

Love this not606....going to terrorise the lot of you farmer fcukers.

14. akagreengull2

akagreengull2 Member

Don't care what the strip is, as long as it does'nt have a big red blob on the front-will be glad to see the back of bloody Ginsters.Always thought the best strip was the plain green Puma strip from 20007-8 so if the reports are right, Puma have got it again should be good.

15. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I agree with you akagreengull. This is football not a bloody catwalk for fashion. Looking at most of the blokes that wear football shirts around it should advertise Bras on the front with a picture of one about 6 inches above the belly button. Always beats me why fat blokes wear sporting outfits when it is plain for all to see they have never done any in their lives. Most of them appear to wear Man U shirts as well.

16. akagreengull2

akagreengull2 Member

Think you are right on that Sensible,but then we are in danger of opening the debate on blokes whether they are fat or not of walking around Plymouth or anywhere else wearing the shirt of a "top 4 team" and looking like sky sports sheep are'nt we ?.Anyway just like to say,could'nt bring myself to buy a team shirt at the end of last season even at £10 a go due to that bloody red ginsters blob.Just come back from London yesterday,saw several young (slim and handsome guys) wearing Barcelona shirts-don't know if there is a correlation between which shirt you wear and how fat or ugly you are,could be something one of the universities research with their proceeds from inflated tuition fees-but I digress.

17. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

So Argyle players might get fitter, now that they are not eating all the pies.

18. mouldyoldgoat

With his tongue!

19. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

The Royal Navy would be a great sponsor, at least we will come out gunning!

20. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

I thought the coalition had taken most of their toys away,you might find they've only got a pee-shooter or two.