1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Soppy Bollocks Rules

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by Millwallsteve, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Millwallsteve

Millwallsteve Waterloo's Finest
    Forum Moderator

Rules as below........

(1) The winning nominator will have to award the trophy to the winner, in the event of the winner receiving multiple nominations (for the same reason) then the first nominator of the eventual winner will have to do the honours so make it funny. <laugh>

(2) From the second month onwards, the previous monthly winner is up for nomination the following month by default as before, regardless of how the trophy was previously won.

(3) In the event of a tied vote, the person nominated first will be declared the winner.

(4) Any cheating that comes to my attention may result in the perpetrator being announced the winner and automatically awarded the trophy.

(5) Anyone nominating anyone more than once in the same month for the same reason may be automatically nominated.

(6) You can't nominate yourself.

The vote will go up 3 days before the end of the month every month.

I'll be running the award on my own and there are no more exclusions from nominations, including myself in the interest of fairness.

PS

I reserve the right to make any changes to the rules at any time as the thread organiser.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018