1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Spurlock's Gym

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Lovearsenalcock, Jan 10, 2017.

1. The Ginger Marks

Eat healthily, exercise with a friend and you'll have firm buttocks in no time....
    Remember no pain no gain. <rofl>

2. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Skiddy this is not about buttocks, but you right, no pain, no gain.

3. The Ginger Marks

Exactly and you know all about taking a bit of pain eh.:emoticon-0105-wink:

4. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

I'm just getting back into training, I used to take the gear, but I don't bother with it anymore. It was always cyp and decca stacked which give me the best results.

I'm more into conditioning these days rather than bulking up, so I don't bother with gyms. I walk at least 10 miles a day with my dog. Most of my exercise is done in the house with kettlebells and push up bars, I use the settee to do dips. I live in the countryside so I'm thinking about buying a trx suspension system for when I'm out walking the dog, I could just flip it around the trees or whatever and do my training there. Like Rocky :emoticon-0165-muscl

I generally eat really healthy, it's all fresh food around here and the meat is literally pulled from the fields. I've never had a sweet tooth so I won't fall down on that score. As for birds, **** them. I'm 33 and been in relationships since I was 18. ****ed the last bird off in June and now I have every intention to stay single for at least a few years.

Sharpe* and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  5. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Since November so essentially over December.

Remember, weight gain is for life, not just Christmas.

Sharpe* likes this.
  6. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Yeah, indoor for now with the plan to be outdoors soon. There's a coastal path which is level where I work.

My knees are protesting already so it doesn't bode well for that to be honest.

I got relegated to division 2b of the north devon (where I am working) squash league last month! <wah>

7. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

I love it, or I wouldn't do it.

As I don't have to work I'm in the gym 5 days a week, normally. I'm far fitter now than I was 20 yrs ago.

As for No pain, no gain, please, it's bollocks!...if you're genuinely in pain, you've hurt yourself. Stop! Ffs!!....

Lovearsenalcock and Deleted like this.
  8. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

<rofl>

9. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

You should be a bit sore, especially if you're out of shape and haven't worked out for a while. That's normal. But pain is something different.

Maybe no effort, no gain is more accurate.

10. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Mr Balboa, I can get hold of gear, but the potential negatives always puts me off or I would get hold of it, my mate sells it. I'm at the, if I want them I'll learn more about them stage. Still in limbo.

11. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Yeah that pain where it feels like you've been beaten up, I'm sure that's good pain, used to kick in the day after, but the more you train, the less you feel it. That's why I used to totally change my cycles to get the body reacting again.

12. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Like I say, that's normal. Pain is not.

The feeling you're talking about comes from using muscles you don't normally use, or workout, when you're doing different routines or cycles.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  13. Highburyal

Highburyal Cun.t Chops

Depends on the kind of training you do really, for instance when I first started Wing Chun after every training session I used to crawl in to bed! You tend to get hurt a lot, bones and skin bruises is the norm for at least a year or so, until you body/bones starts getting stronger. The training there I find is really good compared to lot of places and teachers, there is no molly cuddling in the training, proper old style training and you get hurt but you get on with it...

14. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

That's martial arts, it's different, especially if contact is allowed.

In weight, or any form of resistance training, if you feel pain, you've strained, pulled, or torn something. Stop, immediately!...

15. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'm carrying a bit of extra timber at the minute but I refuse to get rid of it purely because people will think I'm one of them new year new me ****s.

luvgonzo, Lovearsenalcock and PINKIE like this.
  16. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

and also because I'm a lazy bastard.

17. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

You're trying to lose weight and he offers you Chinese food, why thank him?

18. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Have to agree there, I did a lot of martial arts when I was younger I joined a Kyokushinkai dojo for about 2 years and the fitness was extreme.

19. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Don't know about that, I've run to the point of pain but I recovered and my times improved. Pushing to the max is part of normal training if you're in a competitive sport.

20. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

Steroids aren't for everybody bro. I went stupid when I first started to take them and was smashing them into me, my chest broke out in an unbelievable amount of spots and I had to go through treatment, I'm left with scars there now.

Don't do more than 2ml a week, if you do start to take them, that's enough. Not sure of your age, but I think minimum age should be 22/23 to use them and I think once you get past mid 30's then you are leaving yourself wide open to serious health problems. Don't take tablets, if you are going for it then use oil and inject it straight into the arse. Don't use other body parts, that's a load of bollocks. It has been proved time after time, that the arse is the best place to go and there's more cushion there.

What I've learned over time, is that putting plenty of food in you, a good protein shake after training and take something like the T bullets and you'll find this is just as good as any steroid.