1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Stacey Dooley documentary

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Bodinki, Sep 12, 2017.

1. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

No he isn't he speaks what he thinks is right..

Opinions will always differ and respect to those opinions. I will also add that this lad is no way an internet warrior, he will use the internet to make his case and call people out. He ain't no soft **** either..<ok>

2. thefanwithnoname

thefanwithnoname Well-Known Member

Both the same for me. Exploitation and abuse. Neither appeals to me personally but if i was Given an ultimatum I would rather a 15 year old on a phone talking dirty than a 19 year old being ploughed by 4 men.

3. thefanwithnoname

Apparently Elvis was worse as he slept with loads of his teenie bopper fans, girls and boys apparently the colonel was a paedo too

4. thefanwithnoname

Problem with these discssions is people get personal. My views don't mean I would sleep with a 15 year old. In fact majority of my relationships in my youth have been with older women. Albeit my wife is a year younger

J๏E.. likes this.
  5. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

Anyone who threatens to stab people in the throat over the internet is a ****ing cock rim, it's not the first time either. he's a self-righteous delusional, drink-soaked, hypocritical ****-wit of the highest order.

6. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Don't hold back mate, say what you mean <laugh>

gooner4ever likes this.
  7. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

He doesn't drink, what he says is always sober talk but what he says, he always does..

Good hearted lad and very caring until he is crossed..<ok>

8. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

Never ever doubted that my friend, I remember you from way back, always rational and always devoted to your course..<ok>

thefanwithnoname likes this.
  9. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

That still trumps what you are.

I'm glad a lot of posters have seen you for what you are. You've got a disgusting view about 15 year old girls and tits nd hair making a girl ready. You are rotten to the core and your views are abhorrent and hold no place in a decent society.

If you haven't yet abused a child, unless you are caught I'd put my last penny on you going down that road one day. Once something like that is inside somebody, it usually gets acted on. It's an illness.

I also remember you brought up Bradley Lowery on the death thread a couple of months before he died. Was that the other time I said I'd stick a knife in your neck? I'd imagine so and I'll stand by it. I'm not even embarrassed because that's how scum like you should be dealt with.

Keep kids out of it you scumbag

10. Deleted #

Thanks for the kind words, Joe.

I know I've said it a few times, but I look up to you in life. I think you were once like me and now you live a good life and are an absolute gentleman in my eyes.

I respect the way you hold your family together and look after them. That's what I always look for in a man.

gooner4ever and J๏E.. like this.

11. Big Ern

you wouldn't stick a knife in anyone's neck, other than when you fantasize you are a big hard man, because you are a ****-talking delusional **** wit. How many child molesters have you stabbed so far? I'm gonna bet on none at all.

Oh, and btw, how did you do on the dead pool, did the people you chose die? I do apologise that you were too ****witted to realise the Bradley comment was a slur on the people playing the game, which, because you were playing, is obviously not a sick game.

12. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

I take to people and I always see the good in a person. You have had some much stuff going on over the years and yes, we are similar. I love your unselfish attitude in life, your crazy support to your friends and your zany internet persona. Like wise as you can see, I have always admired you too..

As for ^^^^ above, lost cause and totally unbelievable..<ok>

Deleted likes this.
  13. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

Oh he would or a hammer through the skull, believe me he would..<ok>

14. Big Ern

how many times has he done it then?
    I'm going to go for none.
    At the end of the day he's twisted me saying I don't have a problem with people paying 15 year old girls to talk dirty to them in cafe's in Japan, where it's completely legal, to me expressing a desire to sexually molest 11-14 year olds.
    He's a ****ing twat and the people who joined in are as imbecilic as he is, Bodinki even tried to debunk natural laws that have been known since the dawn of man and of which there is probably evidence in his own neighbourhood FFS.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  15. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

I can not comment on that, it isn't my place to disclose stuff but you have made an enemy tonight and knowing Saffy like I do, you will never for get it..

You are talking a good decent lad here that will do anything for most but he has a line and I think you may have crossed that..

He ain't no handbag swinger, he is a lad with morals and standards and as I have always said 'a gift to these forums', he will tell you himself his past misdemeanours, he doesn't need me to do it for him..<ok>

16. Deleted #

Then you would be wrong.

You horrible child molesting little prick.

17. Deleted #

I didn't bring a kid that was dying of cancer into it. You can point fingers all you want. Everybody can see your comments. You scummy little nonce.

18. Big Ern

a gift to the forum? what, like a **** in a lit paperbag left on someone's doorstep?

19. Deleted #

No, that's what we think of nonces, like you.

20. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

Depends which way you look at it, he is very very popular, he has organised a get together of lads off the Prem boards and the thing is he will always be popular because people love a fighter, a man that has defied the odds and come back better so many times..

So what's your big gig?