1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Steve Gallen to make way for Ramsey?

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Sooperhoop, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting that Rhino, if you ever needed to know in a nutshell everything that is wrong with our club it's in that blog. So it wasn't just players that 'pulled his pants down', it seems everyone is doing it. As I've said elsewhere, as long as TF remains in charge of our club we'll continue to go backwards. How many more layers of management do we need? He has systematically destroyed the soul of our club.

It also answers why Gerry Francis turned down the chance to come back in as a defensive coach for Ramsey at the start of the season...

2. Bush Rhino

Bush Rhino Well-Known Member

I'd like to say it was a pleasure to post it Sooper, but it reads like a horror movie.

It's as if the management, 'know' that no one who knows what their doing is watching them, no motivation, no plan, no class. Us in a nutshell.

Les has just poisoned our club further, I really don't care if Ramsey was the best youth coach in the world, we did a number on him, then bring him back. I've checked the official several times over the last days and nothing has been announced on him or Gallen, tired of all the lies & halftruths

If the club was a woman, I would have left her by now.

3. Frome-Ranger

Frome-Ranger Well-Known Member

If I was being pedantic I'd say Warnock was only ever intended to hold the reins for a few games so should he and Blackwell really count as ins and outs?

4. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

There's nothing on the official website because nothing has happened. Why not wait until something actually does happen before blaming Ferdinand for it?

KPDHoopster likes this.
  5. JARLIN

JARLIN Active Member

6. sku

sku Well-Known Member

With all the negative stuff that's flying around on messageboards and Twitter, it reminds me of a scene in American Pie when one of the lead characters has enough.

I’m so sick and tired of this bullshit process; I’ve never even had sex and already I can’t stand it.

<laugh>

It feels the same with QPR at the moment. They haven't kicked a ball yet on Friday, but I'm sick of it already, I can't stand it!

<laugh>

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  7. Bush Rhino

Have a look at Kevin Gallens twitter feed and draw your own conclusions. Something is being hushed up one way or the other. You're ok with that right? You like to be treated like a mushroom?

You're right after 5 years of mismanagement I'm jumping the gun, again. Hmmm.

8. Stroller

I just looked and it seems to be cryptic rambling. Perhaps he's simply reacting to the same journalistic supposition that you are.

9. Bush Rhino

Journos that know a lot more than you and I.

If it is supposition, That Either Gallen has been fired or that Ramsey is indeed back in post as 'Technical Director' not youth coach, than shall we have a wager as I know where my money is stroller?

If Gallen is sacked on the QT because its a poor move from a chairman who hailed him as a true QPR man, then you give a fiver to charity.

If Ramsey Comes Back as Technical Director then you give another fiver to charity.

and if I'm wrong on both I give a Tenner to Charity.

Do you want to put your money where your mouth is? The only winner is a good cause.

10. Stroller

I'm not interested in any wager with you, Rhino, I'm just saying let's wait and see what happens. Interestingly you seem to now be blaming Fernandes for this yet-to-happen-maybe-won't-happen event rather than Ferdinand.

As I posted earlier, I would like to see Ramsey back as a coach, but I also think it would be a shame if Gallen had to be sacrificed to make way for him. However, I would venture that their records would suggest that Ramsey is a better youth coach than Gallen.

11. Bush Rhino

The issue is, Rambo wont be a youth coach as Gallen isn't one at the moment. He, like Les, has no experience as technical director Ramsey is a youth coach and if he wants to come back as that then most fans would think a strange move but workable, the issue is we as a fan base are not being told anything when something is clearly going on.

Why do 'we' need to wait when ex-employee's are telling us in black and white how it goes about sacking coaches by email. We have many problems as a club, but 'waiting' to be spoon fed the latest mistakes spun as a genius plan just fills me with dread.

I'm not blaming Fernandes for sacking Steve Gallen directly, I merely stated he looks rather stupid singling him out for praise as a true QPR man on his fecking twitter feed to then allow him to be sacked at christmas less than 2 years later.

If I'm proved wrong I'll still give a tenner to charity stroller. Hope you'll do the same.

12. Stroller

I'm sorry, I just don't understand why you think that 'we as a fan base' should be kept informed of all potential staff changes within the club. Gallen hasn't actually been sacked has he? If he is, maybe we should expect some kind of explanation, but at the moment it's all just gossip and speculation. Why should the club be expected to give us a running commentary on their consideration of possible changes?

13. Bush Rhino

Gallen is gone.

I have offered to put money on it, you declined but yet you still chirp on.

Give it a rest.

14. Stroller

I will give it a rest. You are tiresome.

15. Bush Rhino

You're a bit an old woman stroller, you always have to have the last word.

Over to you....

16. Stroller

:emoticon-0127-lipss

17. NorwayRanger

NorwayRanger Well-Known Member

Kevin Gallen just tweeted this from Finney at Indy R's.

please log in to view this image
    Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:57 am
    I know the club has treated him wrong at the moment and i hope Les has a change of mind.
    But Steve did brilliant for us over 18 years many others would at times picked up their coat and walked out Steve did not do that and what him and Joe had to cope with at times was just so very sad and no one could have seen them things happen .
    Thank you so much Steve many come to Queen's Park Rangers and do nothing but seek riches not you, in the words of Steve Russell you made a difference .
    I am so sorry that the club has let you down.
    http://www.indyrs.co.uk/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19302

A sad indictment of the state our club are in.

18. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

That says it all Norway, shameful...

19. LoopyR

LoopyR Well-Known Member

has he actually gone?

20. sku

sku Well-Known Member

Is it socially acceptable as a QPR supporter to greet the news with indifference?

The 'news' consisting of Twitter opinions that a youth team coach - with close affinity and family ties to the club - has been placed on gardening leave, and may or may not thereafter leave his present employment.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016