1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Stourbridge Predictions !

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymjools, Nov 20, 2011.

1. devonsurfer

devonsurfer Member

This is the reality of "living within your means" as so many of you preached and yearned for for so long.

Welcome to what you asked for. Penniless, hopeless, talentless, amateurish and heading to non-league abyss.

This club is still in freefall, still going at terminal velocity downwards. People thought relegation to league 1 was the end, then league 2, now conference. Last nights football lesson by a team of amateurs 3 divisions below the conference, who by day are bank managers and postmen, is all you need to know.

Here's a radical idea, why don't Argyle recruit all of the Stourbridge team, including their manager?!!! Low cost and more effective than the current shambolic disgrace.

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What a half assed load of bollocks as usual. The reason we are in the current state is because we DIDN'T live within our means and spent a shed load of money on rubbish. Had we lived within our means then we would not have gone into administration. The only sentence in your post that makes any sense whatsoever is the last one which funnily enough I said myself last night after watching this.

What isn't needed is a **** wit to come on here and tell everyone, once again, what they already know. Once and for all DS you are not wise by stating the obvious. What the hell it has to do with you anyway is anybodies guess. Try as a last post to admit that your assertions about Stapleton were wrong and then do one.

3. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Sensible

I can only imagine the through-the-looking-glass drivel you're having to put up with. Can I suggest you only imagine it too?

Today, 12:55 PM
    devonsurfer
    This message is hidden because devonsurfer is on your ignore list.

4. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

how much longer are argyle going to employ a numpty as a manager. i know you are in the pits of football, but you must get a reckognised manager in charge even a retired one. i assume you let peter reid go because the admin could not afford him. to avoid oblivion, may i suggest something is done now!

5. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

The only censoring I have ever done on here is for the other idiot and I don't put people on my list of ignores lightly. My language is a little football terrace but this is a football forum so I forgive myself. I don't think I have ever known anyone so intent on self praise whilst talking the biggest load of crap in all of my life. Most people have some redeeming feature about them but not this one it seems. The only thing I can think of is that DS is really a politician in disguise as they are the only other breed of the species that tells you what you know and then tries to make it seem as if they are the only ones who saw it coming and it was their sole duty to inform the ignorant. The arogance is astounding. This is going to be a re-occuring theme however of him popping up when something else goes wrong to claim the glory and then disappearing for several months. With such an ego he clearly can't resist. No mention of the nailed on definate absolutely correct can't be wrong post about Stapleton though. Nothing changes. Tell them you got it all right by taking the bits you did and ignoring the bits you didn't and of course glorying in the demise of somebody else at the same time. Priceless billy no mates who never cared a jot for Argyle in the first place.

6. devonsurfer

devonsurfer Member

Sensible, all this is a direct result of Stapletons failure to provide adequate replacements for the players sold in the great firesale of 2008. He went cheap and that is why we are in this mess today. Then going on to buy several dozen more cheap flops was the "overspending" you refer to. If Stapes had bought decent players to replace Buzacky, Norris, Halmosi, Ebanks, Gosling etc then we'd still be in the Championship or at worst League One. How many times do we have to go over this? Spending millions on dozens of cheap duffers is not "going for it". Anyway I'm not sticking around, see ya later, enjoy the next relegation scrap in the conference next year. Later dudes I've got a life to be getting on with

7. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

You've got a life??????????? <laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh> Oh lord my sides ache!!! Since when did you have a life DS??? <laugh><laugh><laugh>

8. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

That cheered you up...........MrsLaLa.

9. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

It certainly did Plym!

10. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Tell you what I'll say it for him.

From DS:- I once said or maybe a few more than once that Stapleton was poised to return to the Boardroom at Argyle. I got that completely wrong and appologise for downing other people for correctly informing me that I was wrong.

There you go,job done.

11. mouldyoldgoat

I always thought devonserfer was some sort of part time beach bum riding the waves whenever he could around the Plymouth area. I was wrong!
    I have been given a file on him by a contact in MI5 who knows him well and sorted out his new identity after the hero we all know and love put his life on the line for Queen and country.
    He is now the manager of the 'u wash' launderette in mutley plain.
    His username is a combination of the county he has adopted as his own and the soap powder that he uses at work. :emoticon-0105-wink:

12. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Wish he would change his brand to Tide then and get on one and flip off. I go past that Laundrette quite often and there is a bloke in there always trying on ladies underwear. I thought he was a transvestite doing his washing but never realised he worked there.

13. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Good grief sensible you still up............you havn't been drinking to much coffee have you......bad thing to do late at night.

14. notDistantGreen

Sensible

There's a difference in censoring twaddle and choosing to completely and visibly ignore it.

It's not as if you would be missing anything worthwhile or informative [or even relevant to this decade] and the best bit is that you can be assured that being ignored, and letting other people know he's being ignored, is the most irritating thing you could possibly do to such a loud-mouth.

15. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

You can always bypass ignore if you get to inquisitive...............other peoples responses to the post sometimes make you want to check it out.

16. notDistantGreen

Isn't that a bit like giving up smoking but having the odd fag?

17. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Not at all in my view.............but I can understand why some would think that way...................never ever smoked so havn't had to experience that desire for one moment fortunately.

18. akagreengull2

akagreengull2 Member

I just really value the ignore button.

19. greenjock

greenjock Member

I forgot about the ****er <rofl> then I see the message that he is on my ignore list. I can bet you he has nothing constructive to say, nothing relevant, nothing that doesn't hark back to Sturrock or Staplewallet, and he will still be saying "I told you so" over and over again. " I told you we should have signed Messi, Kaka and Rooney when we were getting 12,000 crowds!

Go and look at your shell suit collection DS. As old as the points you make and please be wearing one when you lean forward to throw another log on the fire!

20. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Hold on aka..........I'll just turn the ignore button off and see what your talking about...............just joking aka.