1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Stourbridge Predictions !

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymjools, Nov 20, 2011.

1. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

sensible is just part of my user id and it doesn't mean it applies to me. Sometimes it's just good to berate somebody even if it encourages them all the more.

2. devonsurfer

devonsurfer Member

You're like a bunch of playground kids with your "ignore" buttons, grow up and get real. Old Sensible might be an arch rival of mine but at least he is man enough not to hide like a child with his fingers in his ears like Distant & co.

Well done Sensible for being a grown up!

As a side note, I was not wrong about Stapleton being involved, he was part of the Heaney bid, no shadow of a doubt. The fact that bid eventually crumbled was not an error on my part but a twist of circumstance.
    I would also not be too quick to declare him ridden from PAFC under Brent either. This is a murky, corrupt and sinister world that football operates under so please save your future blushes and don't give the all clear just yet. Riddler is still the man at the tiller and he and Stapes are inter-twined in this murky saga. Remember "walking holiday-gate"? Learn your lessons people, trust nobody.

3. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Devonsurfer, Stapleton is NOT coming to a place near Home Park. Admit it you were wrong however much you use smoke and mirrors. You have no idea who was involved with the Heaney bid anymore than anyone else. You might as well say he was being backed by Lord Lucan who happened to be riding Shergar.

4. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Sensible time to worry when you get praise from your old buddy DS.

Stapleton might not be but......... Tony Wrathall is coming to a place near Home Park.........an offer to watch from the Directors Box.

I think the only one involved with the Heaney bid was............Heaney.

5. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Never my buddy plymborn that's for sure. Some people are like a fart in a lift. Turns up when least required and leaves a bad smell and nasty taste. Nobody on here gives him any credence for anything so let him have his 5 minutes every now and again.

6. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I see that Stourbridge lost 0-2 at home to Chester in the FA Carlsberg Trophy 3rd qualifying round.

I wonder if they were resting players for the FA Cup next week,my feeling is, that is not their style.

Chester are top of Evo-Stik Northern Premier.........Stourbridge are in the equivalent level Evo-Stik Southern Premier.

7. Michael71

Michael71 Member

Wow what an amazing performance, and result.
    Some of the passes and tricks were amazing, and I thought Chad was MoM.

It was watching a classic match when Luggy was manager.
    Oh and the atmosphere was the best experienced<laugh>