1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

suarez "today is the day"

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Hash., Jan 28, 2011.

1. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

LONDON - Luis Suarez hopes that he'll soon know where he stands. "I expect Friday clarity, " said the Ajax striker to NUsport.
    © PROSHOTS

Liverpool and Ajax go again to the table Friday after two previous discussions came to nothing because supply and demand too far apart. Liverpool is expected that a generous portion above the first bid amount (fifteen million Euros) will do.

The striker, has already agreed personal terms with Liverpool and only needs to undergo a medical examination, he expects Friday to get the plane to England.

"But I must wait. I remain calm." and continued." I can do nothing. "

Suarez , trained with the reserves , like the other players from the A selection of coach Frank de Boer, who did not play Thursday in the cup match against NAC Breda (4-1 profit).

translated by google.

i hope its true but i desperately hope hes not el ninos replacement.... wouldnt surprise me if they went back with an offer using potential torres money

please log in to view this image

2. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

The only way Torres money is good is if it is completely invested back into the squad.... still seething about the Alonso money and thinking " right we can get this, that, etc" and instead it seems we were forced to deal with teams that owed us!!

3. Sir_Red

Sir_Red Well-Known Member

We really shouldn't sell Torres (at least until the summer). We're finally getting back into good form and he's playing very well for us. Taking him suddenly out of the team and putting in a new striker -who's untested in the prem- could be really bad for us. So whilst I want Suarez to come, Torres must stay too!

4. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

id give suarez the number 7 shirt after making him watch dvds of king kenny just so he knows what it means

5. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

i don't want Torres to go either..... and for people saying how can he be worth this much money, it is not just his skills, but his name and brand people love. Similar to how Cristiano was bought for 80 mill then they almost immediately made that back on shirt sales alone within a few weeks I believe.

Torres and Suarez..... still hoping. Also hoping for someone to provide service for these two as well!!!

6. Sir_Red

Sir_Red Well-Known Member

Suarez: "I still play for Ajax but maybe today or tomorrow otherwise. It hurts a little but people need to understand that a move to Liverpool is wonderful. It is one of the largest clubs in Europe. "

Future LFC legend in the making.

7. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

"It is one of the largest clubs in Europe" I guess we still have that lure, huh? No longer a big club my.....